What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

Piff_cat

@CannaT that g13 haze looks sick i live the twisted brown all calyx no pistil morphology. Reminds me of pics from early cannabis cup entries. I know you foundsome gems in the sesnsi jack recently.
a new entry on cloneysoprano is called "nevils diesel" looks like this is related to nl5hazec x skunkhazec
Either way it has cool structure like yours
1695933359959.png

1000009991.jpg

1000009992.jpg

I've never believed ssh and jack are the same but it is possible these lines are similar.

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
@CannaT that g13 haze looks sick i live the twisted brown all calyx no pistil morphology. Reminds me of pics from early cannabis cup entries. I know you foundsome gems in the sesnsi jack recently.
a new entry on cloneysoprano is called "nevils diesel" looks like this is related to nl5hazec x skunkhazec
View attachment 18896632

View attachment 18896634
View attachment 18896635

I've never believed ssh and jack are the same but it is possible these lines are similar.
Where did you get this photo ?
It my ex Jack the best ever.

Those were days of 1000de's and E&F tables sog in rockwool.

Real nostalgia.

It was real Haze pheno,this one I have now is Skunk red hair pheno thats why it always look red hair.
In colder temps it look more hazy.

Last edited:

Piff_cat

Where did you get this photo ?
It my ex Jack the best ever.

Those were days of 1000de's and E&F tables sog in rockwool.

Real nostalgia.

It was real Haze pheno,this one I have now is Skunk red hair pheno thats why it always look red hair.
In colder temps it look more hazy.
Ya it's from oney soprano site. He has damn near every good clone only found in the US. Used to be very expensive but now most are only couple hundred. Not as many haze lines but he does have
Ft Collins cough(5haze)
1695985708342.png

Pc3 (brown haze s2 haze A line)
1695985773056.png

Haley comet (silver haze bagseed)
1695985806522.png

This is the sativa page

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
mindblower(hawaiian x thaihaze), golden pheno, sour creamy, oily, musky, soft metallic tones, raw coffee beans and classic thai green curry spice. tastes like sour coffee, no hint of sweetness... curry aftertaste.. I think there is, may be, hint of green banana, but very slightly and cant get over extreme sour musk. I love smoking fat joint of it, as it burns like oil... dense clouds of blue smoke..

full

CannaT

Ya it's from oney soprano site. He has damn near every good clone only found in the US. Used to be very expensive but now most are only couple hundred. Not as many haze lines but he does have
Ft Collins cough(5haze)
View attachment 18896831
Pc3 (brown haze s2 haze A line)
View attachment 18896834
Haley comet (silver haze bagseed)
View attachment 18896835

This is the sativa page

Who knows what they sell 4 real if the stole pictures...🤣👌
Not someone who I will trust 4 shure.

Piff_cat

mindblower(hawaiian x thaihaze), golden pheno, sour creamy, oily, musky, soft metallic tones, raw coffee beans and classic thai green curry spice. tastes like sour coffee, no hint of sweetness... curry aftertaste.. I think there is, may be, hint of green banana, but very slightly and cant get over extreme sour musk. I love smoking fat joint of it, as it burns like oil... dense clouds of blue smoke..

full
This is somehow gold and brown at same time! So nice

TheDarkStorm

View attachment 18896632

View attachment 18896634
View attachment 18896635

The 1996/98 ssh is the same pedigree as the jack herer clone....not many people got to try the clone and not many people have had the 96/98 ssh in the last 10/15 years......the seedline version of jack nevil used his 5hz put to super skunk...and picked a male from this...so the seed version was different to the jack cut and ssh pedegree...the father he used to make the jack seed for sensi...(.nl5hz/super skunk).went on to become the jack flash line. Thats why most people cant see that the original jack cutting and the old ssh had some similarities...its because they compare the worked ssh version to the jack herer seed version.

goingrey

The 1996/98 ssh is the same pedigree as the jack herer clone....not many people got to try the clone and not many people have had the 96/98 ssh in the last 10/15 years......the seedline version of jack nevil used his 5hz put to super skunk...and picked a male from this...so the seed version was different to the jack cut and ssh pedegree...the father he used to make the jack seed for sensi...(.nl5hz/super skunk).went on to become the jack flash line. Thats why most people cant see that the original jack cutting and the old ssh had some similarities...its because they compare the worked ssh version to the jack herer seed version.
That's some straight bait and switchery though, not to speak I'll of the dead.

Jack breeding program rejects, Jack Flash and Mother's Finest, are really interesting.

JKD

Veteran
I wonder at the variation. I grew Sensi JH from a 1998 purchase, and again from a 2003-4 purchase. I also grew Mr Nice SSH for a while around this time - I recall all 3 purchases producing different effects to each other. ‘Cartoon’ like vision from the 2nd JH keeper; I haven’t experienced that since. My ‘98 JH keeper got culled for a SSH which was in turn culled for a Nevs Haze, which I lost. Now I tend to think in terms of ‘different’ rather than ‘better’. This was a long time ago, I feel like I remember it accurately, but time can make a liar of memory.

Last edited:

CannaT

I dont know that but JH lineage is different to Nevilles cut of silver haze that was Jacks fav smoke and it was called JH.

CannaT

Amnesia compared to Jack is like skunk 1 version of Jack...
J1 strain that was before sold in Amsterdam is very close to Amnesia I think closest I saw to it.
Which was Jack x Skunk no1.
Also as SLH Jack x Lemon sk(lemon pheno of sk1).

Latest posts

Latest posts