What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

RED 1

J. Hustle

J. Hustle

Christiania Seedbank
(Northern Lights x Shiva Skunk) x Haze
:)

Last edited:

the_niño

Amnesia haze @ 51 days

picture.php

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A5bx x FP.... I was expecting more stretch. I only got maybe 10" so far.. Shes not drinking as much either. I watered her until run off 2 days ago. Her pot is still super heavy. I will wait 1 more day and then feed again .

Starting to flower..

picture.php

picture.php

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
That looks dangerous Maha Kala!
Like an explosion in very slow motion :)

My old lady, Killer A5 Haze, day 93

View Image
View Image

Cheers

heh what I remember I overdosed everytime with my standard seize of joint.. very devastating towards the offset, but no sleep till Brooklyn :D your killer lady also looks dangerous.. enjoy super powerful weed bro.

Damn looks great

thanks bro. this is different pheno, this one smells sour pine rum honey with licorice haziness..
picture.php

mexweed

Veteran
I had one with quite abit of incense in there too...your guys cut sounds similar to wat I get...might the be the way there growing it...but could be slightly different cuts....thers a slight bit of paranoia in the one I know..do you guys get this in yours.?

yeah just a little bit, mostly it's a strong tingly euphoric buzz in the head face behind the eyes, can feel it a bit in the body but nothing close to stoney or weighing you down, pretty tranquil, whereas the durban I'm smoking now is more jittery or something like I almost feel sick if I smoke too much of it lol

Happy Times

Bubble skunk haze
The beans are getting old, I've only ever grown them from seed and they have served me well, consistently strong smoke. Although I do keep one BSH clone in the rotation: The DLT or deep lime tang I wrote on its tag after a stem rub as it went through veg. I got some feedback on that yesterday, it fucks you up apparently. I agree.
Medicinally speaking I think this would assist people get off other drugs or drinking.

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

Bubble Skunk Haze- curious the lineage

Bubble =
Sour Bubble
Or BubbleGum

Or something else?

I’ll guess at Sam’s Skunk/Haze on the other side

She’s got a neat wild look to her!

G

Bubble Skunk Haze- curious the lineage

Bubble =
Sour Bubble
Or BubbleGum

Or something else?

I’ll guess at Sam’s Skunk/Haze on the other side

She’s got a neat wild look to her!

Parentage is rezdog SSH which I believe he claimed as old greenhouse stock, crossed to Williams Wonder not sure where rez got this one but I assume same willys stock that Philthy ran via Rez.
This was called Wonder Haze by Rez.
Icmag member Buttyrekka crossed wonder haze with Sam skunkman skunk x haze. I crossed a male from that to my sour bubble.
Grown right these plants are monstrosities that ooze resin.
bsh nugs look tasty as hell, nice colorful hue to it. I would roll it without hesitation brothers. I guess its very sweet..
There is some here waiting for you my friend in the land down under.
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts