What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

mr.brunch

Veteran
Parentage is rezdog SSH which I believe he claimed as old greenhouse stock, crossed to Williams Wonder not sure where rez got this one but I assume same willys stock that Philthy ran via Rez.
This was called Wonder Haze by Rez.
Icmag member Buttyrekka crossed wonder haze with Sam skunkman skunk x haze. I crossed a male from that to my sour bubble.
Grown right these plants are monstrosities that ooze resin.

There is some here waiting for you my friend in the land down under.
View Image

Wonder haze was some of the best weed I’ve smoked... strong head high, cut right through whatever you were smoking before
There’s some fire there I’ll wager! :tiphat:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
enge haze(sour diesel x bangi haze), 42 days

enge haze(sour diesel x bangi haze), 42 days

picture.php

coxnox

Veteran
both cross look very nice but the tom hill haze x lemon royale look delicious, what is lemon royale ?

the_niño

Thanks guys...
the lemon royale is from Swamp Boys Seeds – Lemon Tree X GMO/TK Skunk.
the pics are at 9 weeks flower

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
#40 is still the best found. Finishes in 55-60 days. I think shes a nice pheno. Her terps def got some haze aroma. It's so good. I'm not getting much stretch from any, which im OK with. I don't think the others will finish a quick.

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

funkyhorse

I have questions about haze hybrids, I hope you people dont mind
Hempy said Nevil bred NL5xH in such a way that progeny will be of inferior quality of the F1 so he could sell more seed and it really makes sense if you look at it in a commercial/business way, so you assure yourself customers back.
You people seem to know a thing or two about breeding, how can you create a regular strain where progeny will be worse quality than the parents?

I tried different things this summer
This is my second plant of the C5 Sammy's cut x Sour Diesel IBL 2010 at 80 days outdoors in a 10 liter pot. Very productive plant and it seems JohnnyChicago knows what he is saying about C5
picture.php

Maha Kala suggested Mextiza x Sour diesel as the best indoors variety
From this cross I have 2 very different plants and they have different high. Is this what I should expect when running a polyhybrid cross? Because I have seen so far strains with different phenos but at the end it was the same genotype, all different phenos produced same kind of buds with similar high, this stuff is not like that,it has different phenos and different genotypes as well
Because Carraxe posted Mextiza is an outdoors variety, then I decided to run the same cuts indoors and outdoors to see
The more sativa pheno which I believe must be Mextiza leaning liked it outdoors very much, more than indoors, this is 61 days outdoors:
picture.php

This is the other pheno, I guess Sour Diesel leaning but I am not sure, I am growing this stuff for the first time
This pheno loves it indoors and not so much outdoors. Note that I have white fly in the tent as you can see in the plant next to it. White flies dont bother this plant at all
This is indoors at 37 days:
picture.php

Same cut Mextiza x Sour Diesel outdoors at 37 days:
picture.php

This is Kali Mist 1997 Raco cut x Sour Diesel at 43 days outdoors,out of the fast plants category which I call Marihuana McDonalds, this one certainly would fit into the Irish pub burger category, served with rustic chips and belgium trappist beer, I like the high of this cross more than very hyped much longer flowering plants, but compared with the strains and plants Raco is showing in the haze discussion thread, this must be probably junk:
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts