What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

Piff_cat

Orange haze F2,i can clearly smell the pine/lime/wood of the Green OT1,unripe fruit and orange too,almost 16 weeks of flo.
View attachment 18843263
that is some fire i love the orange strains agent orange cali o etc. a nice switchup from incense haze. big fan of the green ot1 line i think if it had been continued as its own thing alot of diversity could be pulled out. seems to throw really impressive males like the one tropical seeds uses for extreme haze

strangebabylon

Mr Nice Super Silver Haze

Should be around 5 weeks into flower now, looks like she's gonna take a while!

When rubbing the buds it will leave a nice nutty smell . Not a stinker but the scent is very pleasent. The funky lemon scent from the veg stemrub is nowhere to be seen now.

Potted her up last week so she is gonna have some rootspace and food for another month.

She have also been pollinated by a Bodhi-Lavender Jack male!

Attachments

• 20230518_124903.jpg
    20230518_124903.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 100
  • 20230518_124927.jpg
    20230518_124927.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 99
Last edited:

Piff_cat

When rubbing the buds it will leave a nice nutty smell . Not a stinker but the scent is very pleasent. The funky lemon scent from the veg stemrub is nowhere to be seen now.

Potted her up last week so she is gonna have some rootspace and food for another month.

nice structure and the long middle blades looks cool too

Bmac1

Veteran
this lady is a heavy choc thai leaner right!! beautiful fan leaves just like snowhighs newest choc thai plants chocolope is high in some very rare terpenes too whats she got going on?
She has cured into an almost fruit punch type of nose/taste with that grassy/woody haze thing going on. It really is quite nice.

strangebabylon

nice structure and the long middle blades looks cool too
First time that i have left a plant untouched/untrained for over 1 year however she was grown as a clone so maybe a bit more bushy than if grown from seed.

I think i might leave the sativas more natural structured from now on!

Big Nasty

that is some fire i love the orange strains agent orange cali o etc. a nice switchup from incense haze. big fan of the green ot1 line i think if it had been continued as its own thing alot of diversity could be pulled out. seems to throw really impressive males like the one tropical seeds uses for extreme haze
Hi Piff_cat,i too love orange strains but they usually have bld high from the skunk,my goal is to have an almost haze with a touch of orange.
I had two males from the original Green haze grow,one was two weeks faster,very branchy and the other one was slow and more columnar...still have to try the progeny of the second but i also pollinated the Green Haze female with both
There are 5 more F2 phenos currently drying,each one shows different bud structure and smell so a lot of work still to be done,first and second pic is the same pheno
DSCN2715.JPG

DSCN2717.JPG

DSCN2719.JPG

DSCN2721.JPG

DSCN2722.JPG

and there is also a freak,looks like a male with female flowers,tiny leaves,the strongest smell of the bunch and the seeds are twice the size of the others
DSCN2725.JPG

Piff_cat

Hi Piff_cat,i too love orange strains but they usually have bld high from the skunk,my goal is to have an almost haze with a touch of orange.
I had two males from the original Green haze grow,one was two weeks faster,very branchy and the other one was slow and more columnar...still have to try the progeny of the second but i also pollinated the Green Haze female with both
There are 5 more F2 phenos currently drying,each one shows different bud structure and smell so a lot of work still to be done,first and second pic is the same pheno
View attachment 18843638
View attachment 18843639
View attachment 18843640
View attachment 18843641
View attachment 18843642
and there is also a freak,looks like a male with female flowers,tiny leaves,the strongest smell of the bunch and the seeds are twice the size of the others
View attachment 18843643
man great structure on all of them i always like the plants where the buds are all on the inner part of stem/arm think they can be called colitas see them in aco gold alot and the nh21 female nev used as the final female for outback haze. mango haze im growing now doing same thing.

theres a terpene sometimes found in orange like haze selinene which co occurs with nerolidol . the only one ive grown is agent orange.

the last plant of yours is very interesting to me i have a couple things going like that. im starting to believe these plants may be XX monoceious thru recombination. especially found in south africa and se asian. right now i have 2 different mono type plants im holding on to one is outback haze x vietnam rubber band man. a stinky broader leaf male very strong stretchy but thin arms ended up seeding itself in a grinspoon type way and the seeds came out as wild type- very small with carnuckle but the original outback vietnam were not wild type no carnuckle and larger size. so this points towards some type of primal tendencies.

most recently i have a beautiful punto rojo plant that smelled twice as much came out of germination with twisted leaves and red hypocotyl. for the longest time thought she was a female as the last to show but ended up being balls. however i couldnt kill this guy the stem rub was too intoxicating. so i moved him out of flower tent and kept flower goin to harvest pollen. well looks like he got a little impatient and once again has started seeding himself.
punto
pr.png

1684550603569.png

1684550623951.png

outback viet
1684550679282.png

1684550800231.png

1684550827524.png

here is a nigerian mono plant from 96 hillig landrace study. this one seems to be your type mostly female with a couple male flowers
View attachment 1684551025271.png

harvestreaper

Veteran
How’d you rate the killer orange glue Harvest? Have these stashed and it’d be good to hear first hand thoughts.

Peace
F2f
very unstable 4 out of 5 hermied bad ,,i got them as freebies i read somewere the breeder very dilligent on hermis all i can say if thats true then the breeder of the stock they were using could not of been ,,that being said the female i kept is vigorous decent potency and i like her i got one in flo now ill post a few pics as she ripens ,,,so going off a mere 5 seeds terrible herms but the plants seem promising if you can find stable phenos

kro-magnon

Veteran

Mimpi Manis

Here's a couple of pics of a GHS version I ran. Pretty respectable it was. But looks a little less sativa/haze than the Mr Nice version pictured in your post? Can we assume the male part of the equation - at least on the Mr Nice side - is C5 Haze? What might GHS have used... given they were left with very few Nevil/Shanti originals?

Attachments

• GHS-SSH-web.jpg
    GHS-SSH-web.jpg
    763.5 KB · Views: 66
  • SSH-web.jpg
    SSH-web.jpg
    639.2 KB · Views: 69

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Here's a couple of pics of a GHS version I ran. Pretty respectable it was. But looks a little less sativa/haze than the Mr Nice version pictured in your post? Can we assume the male part of the equation - at least on the Mr Nice side - is C5 Haze? What might GHS have used... given they were left with very few Nevil/Shanti originals?
I think the big part of ghs things are just s1, take a good girl, make fem seeds...
Ps pretty buds!

elanius

Veteran
^^^That is lovely... Hows are the terps and high ?...
Thank you.
The fresh terps are all OHaze - metallic, sour, herbal. But once it dries, it develops complex aroma seemingly out of nowhere - metallic, peach, incense, woody, earthy and the kush in the background. Pretty loud smell, opening the jar after a while feels like I can drink the smell, if that makes any sense.
The high was surprise for me, I have tested few other Haze phenotypes combined with Pure Kush but this one has no heaviness in the high, it brought me back to the old times with uncontrollable laughs and a lot of euphoria in the head and body, clean comedown and no crush at all, its excellent stuff. Growing it for the 3rd time now.
DSC_0022r.JPG

Latest posts

Latest posts