What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thank you.
The fresh terps are all OHaze - metallic, sour, herbal. But once it dries, it develops complex aroma seemingly out of nowhere - metallic, peach, incense, woody, earthy and the kush in the background. Pretty loud smell, opening the jar after a while feels like I can drink the smell, if that makes any sense.
The high was surprise for me, I have tested few other Haze phenotypes combined with Pure Kush but this one has no heaviness in the high, it brought me back to the old times with uncontrollable laughs and a lot of euphoria in the head and body, clean comedown and no crush at all, its excellent stuff. Growing it for the 3rd time now.
View attachment 18845168
She sounds fantastic. These Haze hybrids are where exceptional plants will be found IMO...

P420 at 48 days and still not much flower growth going on. I changed the schedule to 11/13. She def gonna be over 120 days
DSCN7239.JPG

strangebabylon

Here's a couple of pics of a GHS version I ran. Pretty respectable it was. But looks a little less sativa/haze than the Mr Nice version pictured in your post? Can we assume the male part of the equation - at least on the Mr Nice side - is C5 Haze? What might GHS have used... given they were left with very few Nevil/Shanti originals?
That looks very nice. Mine def is more sativa, hard to tell but looking at it right now... Def feels like it will be a around 12-14 weeker.

Here's some pics from today
20230523_121650.jpg
20230523_121643.jpg

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I normally let them harden off. These few seeds were going into the rubbish bin anyway so ill try to germ them instead.

Dr.Mantis

Super silver haze Catpiss bx4 - green pheno. Around week 7 iirc. What a beauty, I’m pretty sure all I will have to do is clip the fan leaves. Aroma is still mostly “young weed” - that sort of vaguely fruity smell, with a touch of garbage that needs to be taken out. Ignore the crispy leaves in the background, that’s what happens when your watering system sucks and you don’t check on it enough.

90FE6F5A-ED01-4AB4-B07A-7CA0C20CE8E3.jpeg
90E3DC13-4EEA-4D35-A4FB-C9C27D3B5BEC.jpeg

JustGrowing420

Pretty plant...
What did you expect? (it's not a controversy, it's a real question)
Nice question. I guess at least a bit of recognizable haze smell for one hehe
A bit more stretch? and for sure was expecting a lot longer flowering time of at least 10 weeks-90 days.
I am not disappointed and try to have as little expectations as I can especially with exploring "controversial" seed banks.
I guess it could also be NL5 pheno?

On another note her sister is very very nice with a really complex and penetrating smell of musky lemon peel, incense, oregano/thyme etc and super oily resin.
This is more what I expected