What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
All these are still doing great...

N-Haze x O-Haze 90 golli) x THH x A5hbx x Mac
DSCN6975.JPG
DSCN6977.JPG

N-Haze x O-Haze 90 golli) x White Truffle x A5hbx x Mac CULLED FOR INTERSEX ISSUES
DSCN6976.JPG

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Does anyone know if there are differences in O-Haze seeds from Todd, Sam, Seedsman, or others.. Arent all Ohaze seeds supposed to be the same?.,

Last edited:

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Does anyone know if there are differences in O-Haze seeds from Todd, Sam, Seedsman, or others.. Arent all Ohaze seeds supposed to be the same?.,
They are all different like various OG cuts.
They are all pizza just different indrigents...but after all its pizza.

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Diferant OG cuts use diferant names. Using OH on everything is deceptive at best if they're different. Will the real OH step forward lol.
Probably no...its what it is.
If you grow few hazes you are not satisfy with any of them....its not your game and thats it.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Probably no...its what it is.
If you grow few hazes you are not satisfy with any of them....its not your game and thats it.
I don't see anyone adding the filial generation. If there F2s it should be added. Any F1s should be real OH. It really has nothing to do with who likes or doesn't like haze..

orangina

Veteran
They all have in common that they are supposed to be THE original, but in the end they are not. I wonder though does it make sense to speak of an original when comes to a poly like haze?
Hm I guess making a selection and figuring out which caters best to your needs is more rewarding than figuring out who sourced the true and only.
That's just my two cents though. Love your growing adventures!!:respect:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They all have in common that they are supposed to be THE original, but in the end they are not. I wonder though does it make sense to speak of an original when comes to a poly like haze?
Hm I guess making a selection and figuring out which caters best to your needs is more rewarding than figuring out who sourced the true and only.
That's just my two cents though. Love your growing adventures!!:respect:
I don't see why not be upfront about the seeds made. Are there any OH,NH,MH,THH f1 seeds left for sale prob not?. IBL, S1, and beyond are what it looks like everyone is growing. For me knowing what the seeds im growing generation are is important info to know.

Last edited:

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
I don't see anyone adding the filial generation. If there F2s it should be added. Any F1s should be real OH. It really has nothing to do with who likes or doesn't like haze..
I think that boat sailed very long ago and its just an ibl and has been for a long time too.the different directions it has gone are just up to selections by individuals.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think that boat sailed very long ago and its just an ibl and has been for a long time too.the different directions it has gone are just up to selections by individuals.
Agreed, We are not growing haze F1 seeds from Sam, Nevile, or TH anymore. I think there all IBL now.. TH has made a fresh batch of THH that a few have already started large lots of.. I don't know if they are F1s?. I will find out.

It looks like THH is IBL ..

Last edited:

Dr.Mantis

So haze and sativa plants are becoming more and more interesting to me. In my search for stank I came along some “ssh Catpiss” bx4 seeds. I finally gave them a shot and planted 6. 3 males and three females all growing in deli containers. They are in flower now. Two seem very healthy and vigorous, one lady is just having a tough time.

I decided to hit the lowers that I would normally pull off with some pollen I saved from a Thousand Oaks F5 male. That male had a very acrid and stinky stem rub, that I didn’t know how to describe. Interestingly all the Catpiss plants had that same sort of nose, so maybe that’s what people call Catpiss?

Anyway, around week two since flipping. Already starting to get kinda loud. The Cmh I’m running for the first time really helps the ladies pray hard.
6CC857C4-308C-471C-B837-66524E357C8D.jpeg
97C0125D-1A99-40A4-A0C2-34057CF88B2E.jpeg

Chi13

ICMag Donor
The above is more NH x C5 Mango, a longer flowering pheno. This is different to the others.

For some reason I can't seem to edit in text? I found the old way easier to post pics.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts