What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
I don't ever read Chicago-bull shit-G posts it would be great if we could lock the door and socially distance him from this thread.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
What's FH? Thanks

FH = First haze . A female Nevil sprouted from Ohaze he bought from Sam .

Now about Nevil`s plant knowledge .
He tried some guerrilla in Oz wasn`t very successful .

Goes to the Netherland and transforms into the all seeing , all knowing Nev of the seed bank .

Can tell parentage of unknown strains by smell . Can tell if unknown plants have indica parents or for bears .
Can tell if certain plants were bred by a master ...

Oh and Chocolope is his old skunk .

Morphote

Veteran

Goes to the Netherland and transforms into the all seeing , all knowing Nev of the seed bank .

Can tell parentage of unknown strains by smell . Can tell if unknown plants have indica parents or for bears .

Thought he bred fish?

M.

TheDarkStorm

Thought he bred fish?

M.

An a lot more...entering competions evrywer..he knew breeding..very well.
EB I think his illnesses was affecting him more then he let on...its the reson he came out in the public domain again...I think he knew time was running out...I seen him even mention afew times he could go at anytime....so if he wernt on point at that time I wouldn't get too bent up about it...by the way do you know exactly wats in chocolope...I think Eddie's skunk is actually in it...despite it not being listed in its description...im sure its used in both sides of the parents

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran

while i know folks on this thread are quite sensitive if one insults the ability of their champion ,
i will say nevils best ability was acquiring good quality genetics that some one else had already done the breeding work with ,

and combining them with other stock that was already worked also,
hence his involvement with kanga , and originally sams work , greg etc etc ,
his own breeding from scratch project wasnt terribly successful if my memory serves ,
but he sure had a knack for finding well worked genetics to combine , ill certainly give him that ..

sorry if i have trodden on toes or ruffled feathers saying this , but its 100% correct ...

its not to say good stuff didnt come of his work , it certainly did , as one would expect if you source the best quality , already worked gear .

btw chocolope is a c99 cross id bet ,
c99 does resemble skunk with its matted bud etc ,
but i know you already know this eb ...

TheDarkStorm

while i know folks on this thread are quite sensitive if one insults the ability of their champion ,
i will say nevils best ability was acquiring good quality genetics that some one else had already done the breeding work with ,

his own breeding from scratch project wasnt terribly successful if my memory serves ,
but he sure had a knack for finding well worked genetics to combine , ill certainly give him that ..

sorry if i have trodden on toes or ruffled feathers saying this , but its 100% correct ...

its not to say good stuff didnt come of his work , it certainly did , as one would expect if you source the best quality , already worked gear .

Chocolope they say is chocolate thai to haze...which is nonsense clearly...the guys who did it wer using Eddie's skunk to stabilize evrything...so in actuality im fairly certain its (chocolate thai x Eddie's skunk x (Eddie's skunk)) x ((mexican x g13hazeC) x Eddie's skunk)

Im sure some people may be not know in the earlier days nevil actual worked alot of landraces....didnt he actually fix kangas oxacan for him an give it him back

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
i dont think your correct there tds ,
you need to do some research on canalope haze ,
it was c99 , i am certain of it as others here around at the time can attest too ...

nevils best breeding was done using stock others had already worked , hence some people not knowing the other work you are talking about , it isnt widely recognized as it wasnt that great ,,
btw what was wrong with kangas oaxacan that needed fixing??

i think kangas gear was good before nevil came along ,
thats why he wanted to work with it , he wasnt a silly man ,
he knew good stuff when he saw and toked it ,
then he used it to make hybrids , this is well documented ...

im doubting kanga needed nevil to fix anything ...

TheDarkStorm

i dont think your correct there tds ,
you need to do some research on canalope haze ,
it was c99 , i am certain of it as others here around at the time can attest too ...

nevils best breeding was done using stock others had already worked , hence some people not knowing the other work you are talking about , it isnt widely recognized as it wasnt that great ,,
btw what was wrong with kangas oaxacan that needed fixing??

i think kangas gear was good before nevil came along ,
thats why he wanted to work with it , he wasnt a silly man ,
he knew good stuff when he saw and toked it ,
then he used it to make hybrids , this is well documented ...

im doubting kanga needed nevil to fix anything ...

Ask him donald..it was a wild landrace...im not saying he couldn't ...but its better not to go into that...id rather not bring his name up here...at least not till he's ready himself.
Donald these guys who made canalope claimed they used haze brothers haze...so yo can see wer im going with that.

However donald I agree nevil worked alot of peoples lines..I dont think he hid that fact...an gave credit to those people too....wer as some people like to make out ther stuff dropped out of the sky

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
it pays sometimes not to listen to folks that are simply trying to make money and be famous ,
they cheat often ,
gypsy will clear up the cannalope haze scenario if he sees your posts,
they used seeds gypsy gave them to , errr remake , or more like , rename c99 ,
you had to be there ...

with regards to kangas oaxacan being a wild landrace ,
im not sure he hadnt already done some breeding with it ,
ie , it was well removed from its natural climate and reproduced likely a few times , etc

and being a land race doesnt necessarily mean its of poor quality ,
what was cleaned up on it?? do you have a link or something i could read where it mentions that ??

kanga is a handle , its not his real name , its fine to use that handle when talking of the oaxacan , the mullum etc ,

im 100% sure he does not mind at all ...

in fact i have him as a contact on my fb as i mentioned to you already , i can always ask if we are unsure .... i just tend not to bother folks who i know are busy with their heads down and asses up as im sure he is ...

TheDarkStorm

Y
it pays sometimes not to listen to folks that are simply trying to make money and be famous ,
they cheat often ,
gypsy will clear up the cannalope haze scenario if he sees your posts,
they used seeds gypsy gave them to , errr remake , or more like , rename c99 ,
you had to be there ...

with regards to kangas oaxacan being a wild landrace ,
im not sure he hadnt already done some breeding with it ,
ie , it was well removed from its natural climate and reproduced likely a few times , etc

and being a land race doesnt necessarily mean its of poor quality ,
what was cleaned up on it?? do you have a link or something i could read where it mentions that ??

kanga is a handle , its not his real name , its fine to use that handle when talking of the oaxacan , the mullum etc ,

im 100% sure he does not mind at all ...

in fact i have him as a contact on my fb as i mentioned to you already , i can always ask if we are unsure .... i just tend not to bother folks who i know are busy with their heads down and asses up as im sure he is ...

Not at all donald some people like landraces...sometimes they can throw funky ones...bit more open.
The chocolope may have cindy in..so you can substitute mecican x g13haze for cindy if we want....but ask gypsy how many lines they use the skunk in with out declaring it...wich is more the point...and somas g13 haze male...Isnt cindy jack herer x shiva skunk...which means even more skunk than I was saying.

Im going by wat you say donald....i dont want to get him in any bother.....so do you know if kangas planning any public releases...I seen he sent someone in spain somthing...ther claiming its pure mullum ?...do you have anything running of kangas Donald.?

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
I dont know what he is doing ,
i m sure its not far from some cannabis though

he may have left our shores , though i havent asked ..

i have no plants , im on parole ...

TheDarkStorm

I dont know what he is doing ,
i m sure its not far from some cannabis though

he may have left our shores , though i havent asked ..

i have no plants , im on parole ...

Oh no...I didnt know that...dam...i know the feeling..how long you got left till your a free man.....

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Donald Mallard has taken a battering from the powers that be - as many of us have over the years - all trying to grow and still stay secure - has been a life's gamble and gambit - for some its payed off - and many others still struggle - to be able to be close to cannabis - for 'tis our love - our trouble and strife -

This pervading paranoia hasn't helped us as a growing industry to be able to have the checks and balances that most legal industries might enjoy - as in being able to know the exact lineage of any particular cannabis plant - and as the years go by - this gets even worse - breeders pass on - the cops bust growers/breeders so seedlots and vast collections are lost - growers lose the correct/real history and the seeds that go with it are crossed out to make many hybrids and hybrids of polyhybrids -

- What then can happen is that anyone can just about call any cannabis plant - worked or from raw native origins, a land-race even - any name they can think of - and I have seen this with my own eyes -

- So trying to keep a certain line going for decades - is full of pitfalls - and unless done by yourself or someone you can implicitly trust to keep it growing and/or save the seeds - I wouldn't bank on you being able to find that same plant you once knew ten years down the line - even if it does have the same name - because a truer expression is more likely to have been re-named - and called something else -

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer

Donald Nevil had a lot of people send him seed over the years for him to test out for his project .

Nevil also contributed genetics like his Nevil's Haze along with things people had sent him like Jim O just being one of them people.

All the lines Nevil acquired threw the years from the NL and Haze to HP and so on came from people yes but why is it Nevil made them a house hold name and the people that they came from did not ?.

Nevil was a breeder/ artist the plants were his colors and he had the ability to mix the colors and paint a picture that is what Nevil did and was good at.

I dont get why so many are so angry at a guy that did his thing no one was obligated to give him genetics.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Oh no...I didnt know that...dam...i know the feeling..how long you got left till your a free man.....
it sux tds,
but as gn says many of us have had to endure the crap laws while doing the work we enjoy ,

im free , just not free to grow as id like ,
and may not ever be where i live ,
but thankfully here i can enjoy seeing what others do ,

it can still be rewarding watching someone else s successes...

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Started the day with some HPHx A5/ T had to test a pheno before packaging it .
Very wispy loose flowers like the brick weed in Thailand . Very small trich heads .
Clear , clean high .

Moved on to Mango Widow x Nevil`s Haze late afternoon . Procrastinating and putting off cleaning the grow room .

Status
Not open for further replies.