What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Three Berries

audiohi

Veteran
Probably next Tuesday at 3:23 am. Maybe not though. You got plans?

You know Musk reduced Twitter's labor force by almost 75%. Just what were these people doing?

Do you support the government spending tax dollars to work at Twitter and other sites to censor US citizens?

Do you think that's OK? Maybe as long as it's just against some who thinks different politically? Is that what really happened here?

And it's just must be a coincidence the whole Leftist narrative is falling apart when they got thrown out of Twitter.

lol. twitter files

Three Berries

When the nukes start flying and they come back as US uranium thank Bill Clinton.....

5c367ed7e16475266ddafe2df05242f97fd284dc9a76f88ddda4ca20a431f2f0.jpg

Three Berries

Chuck Callesto
@ChuckCallesto
·
Mar 9
JUST IN: Censored video re-emerges of Jacob Chansley reading Trump’s tweet, telling protestors to GO HOME and remain peaceful.. WON’T SEE THIS ON CNN…

e35D_AaKwq2pRd8h

Three Berries

The marriage age in the United States is the minimum age at which a person can marry in the United States as a right, or with parental consent or other authorization. This age is set by each state and territory, either by statute or where the common law applies. The general marriage age (lacking authorization for an exception) is 18 years of age in all states except Nebraska, where the general marriage age is 19, and Mississippi, where the general marriage age is 21.[1] The general marriage age is commonly the age of majority, though in Alabama the general marriage age is 18 while the age of majority is 19.

In recent years, the trend has been to adjust the general marriage age downward and to raise the age for women to that of men. Until 1971, approximately 80% of states had a general marriage age of 18 for women, while for men the general marriage age was 21 in approximately 85% of states.[1]

Three Berries

Others have read what you have said.

You can dance around the words but we're watching you do so.
Others.....what a phony and a liar. Just more pissing in the wind. When the organizers and planners of J6 are in jail then I'll be happy. And it isn't MAGA.

So, how do you feel backing the people who wanted to destroy our Democracy?

Wonder what ever happened to Pelosi's laptop from that day...

audiohi

Veteran
I don't think I ever used those terms. Maybe you can quote me if you are telling others what I said.

Specifically about this situation?

Or, just in general. Like the multiple other things you're calling false flags?

You can dance around the words but we're watching you do so.

The Deep State expected Trump to announce the election fraud details. So they did a lame false flag...

False Flag there bois......

Buffalo Shooting - These Flags Won't False Themselves!​

This situation has all the earmarks of a standard Deep State false flag

Last edited:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Others.....what a phony and a liar. Just more pissing in the wind. When the organizers and planners of J6 are in jail then I'll be happy. And it isn't MAGA.

So, how do you feel backing the people who wanted to destroy our Democracy?

Wonder what ever happened to Pelosi's laptop from that day...

Others was the term you used.

Like Trump, you seem to think that calling someone a phony automatically makes them a phony.

I never backed Trump but I do pity his supporters.

Latest posts

Latest posts