What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Three Berries

equivocation, assumption and changing the subject.

its a simple answer that has nothing to do with any other antifa / blm people who broke laws instead of peacefully protesting.

so ill make my own assumption then.

3berries ONLY wants justice if those people who committed crimes during the 01/06 storming of the capital. When his awaited videos show it was MAGA people then he thinks they did nothing wrong.

peace
LOL if you can't get me to say what you want just tell every one what you think I should say if I was you

What a commie jerk....

Three Berries

3berries,

anyone from antifa / blm or any other group, regardless of political affiliation, that commits crimes during protests then they should be charged and held accountable for their actions.

ill try again............

can you at least admit that those people who broke windows, beat cops and vandalized and stole government property SHOULD be prosecuted?

OR, do you still need to see the videos before answering?

I think they all should, regardless of party affiliation.

peace
I don't care if any are prosecuted. They whole thing was a set up. Go after who planned it and who allowed it.

Morcheeba*

Veteran
I don't care if any are prosecuted. They whole thing was a set up. Go after who planned it and who allowed it.

you didnt indicate who you were responding to and i dont want to assume BUT..........

Are you are talking about those who committed crimes on 1/06?

I'll take a Non-response as a YES.

peace

Morcheeba*

Veteran
When you are posting your imaginary conversations with me yes. FY

asking a simple question Triggered you is sad.

if you cant stand the truth reality must be a bitch.

a conversation takes 2. i was asking a question in response to your post so im not asking from out of left field, and my question was relevant to one of your post.

this is a forum where people can interact through posts'. this isnt an eco-chamber of members all with the same thought sharing and spreading fake news.

if you post here expect people to question your posts' and it looks bad on you to get butt hurt and call me a "Commie Jerk". I dont mind, it was a knock on you.

still care to answer that question you are evading?

FYT
peace

Three Berries

asking a simple question Triggered you is sad.

if you cant stand the truth reality must be a bitch.

a conversation takes 2. i was asking a question in response to your post so im not asking from out of left field, and my question was relevant to one of your post.

this is a forum where people can interact through posts'. this isnt an eco-chamber of members all with the same thought sharing and spreading fake news.

if you post here expect people to question your posts' and it looks bad on you to get butt hurt and call me a "Commie Jerk". I dont mind, it was a knock on you.

still care to answer that question you are evading?

FYT
peace
Sorry suck it up. I don't care if you question. I care when you lie abut what I say. No further discussion is required when you have so predisposed yourself.

Morcheeba*

Veteran
Sorry suck it up. I don't care if you question. I care when you lie abut what I say. No further discussion is required when you have so predisposed yourself.
poof of where i lied.

at least make sense with your post.

you cant even clarify your position regarding if those on 1/06 who committed crimes deserve to be charged........and im not talking about people just walking through the capital.

im not trying to make you look bad, you do that really well........im here to not let any of your Fake News go un-challenged.

if you dont like getting called out then be more careful what you regurgitate as Facts.

Peace Snowflake

Morcheeba*

Veteran
3berries,

you cant show any proof of where i lied and at least i make clear, in my posts, why i believe you either lied or made up Fake News.

im not just making unsubstantiated claims.

think for yourself

dont be radicalized by an algorithm

peace

Three Berries

3berries,

you cant show any proof of where i lied and at least i make clear, in my posts, why i believe you either lied or made up Fake News.

im not just making unsubstantiated claims.

think for yourself

dont be radicalized by an algorithm

peace
3berries ONLY wants justice if those people who committed crimes during the 01/06 storming of the capital. When his awaited videos show it was MAGA people then he thinks they did nothing wrong.

Morcheeba*

Veteran

it's telling how you quotred 1 post but decided not to Quote the other post as a refrence and proof of me lying. instead you copied & pasted PART of my post so for transparency ill quote the entire post and comment on my next post.

peace

Morcheeba*

Veteran
here is the entire post and since you have proven to have comphrension issues re-read my post then see my comments below.

equivocation, assumption and changing the subject.

its a simple answer that has nothing to do with any other antifa / blm people who broke laws instead of peacefully protesting.

so ill make my own assumption then.

peace
im trying to get you to answer this simple question of: those who beat cops, broke windows etc. at the capital on 1/06 SHOULD be prosecuted, regardless of their party affiliation.

this question is relevant to one of your post and when you couldnt answer i made an assumption to get a response from you. you can see from my post where i stated this on the line above where you copied & pasted.

it appears from you posts' that your all in to give a pass to those on 1/06 when you finally see proof of who these radicals were affiliated with.

instead of assuming. i would rather here from you.

not sure why you thought you could c&p part of my post to support you claim that i lied.

peace

Morcheeba*

Veteran
3berries,

your just mad b/c i caught you making up Fake News about Santos and ive been hounding you on it.

that and the fact you tried to make fun of me and own, who you think is a liberal, when you thought i mixed you and hempy up.

then you thought it wise to state something like i have shit comprehension. Funny thing is it was You with the shit comprehension, i called you out and have been reminding you to read slow ever since.

peace

Three Berries

here is the entire post and since you have proven to have comphrension issues re-read my post then see my comments below.

im trying to get you to answer this simple question of: those who beat cops, broke windows etc. at the capital on 1/06 SHOULD be prosecuted, regardless of their party affiliation.

this question is relevant to one of your post and when you couldnt answer i made an assumption to get a response from you. you can see from my post where i stated this on the line above where you copied & pasted.

it appears from you posts' that your all in to give a pass to those on 1/06 when you finally see proof of who these radicals were affiliated with.

instead of assuming. i would rather here from you.

not sure why you thought you could c&p part of my post to support you claim that i lied.

peace
A lie can be a tiny part.

When they get down to really who was responsible for 1/6 you will be singing a different tune.

Latest posts

Latest posts