What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

moose eater

i'm not sure what the law is exactly here, don't care. but i know how the police & the courts deal with it. if the female involved is 16 or older & it is consensual (regardless of the legal age), nothing is going to happen unless mom or dad walks in on the couple in the act. no witness, no prosecution unless it is forcible rape. face it folks, when they get a drivers license all bets are off. :dunno:
If one personis under 19 here, but over 16,. and the other is over 19, it's statutory rape, and can result (at least in the past) in a long time, or even life, on a sex-offender registry.

And if you serve time on that beef, you go into the joint as a 'sex-offender', with all the bells and whistles, unless someone stops their presumtions long enough to hear details. But even then...

The idea was that, yeah, teens are going to have sex, that's a given, buy it shouldn't be a matter of opportunism or predatory behavior by someone twice their age.

moose eater

and if the "minor" is the hunter? i've never seen anyone of either sex of any age ask for an ID at a party. :dunno:
Wouldn't matter who the person is making the advances. The theory is that the adult is in the position of responsibility and wisdom, as they should be.

I saw that excuse used at a live-in school I attended once ("She initiated it."). And it broke my heart, because I'd had a lot of respect for the 'parent member'/teacher who was involved. And the person who was the minor and in that person's 'care' (she was then 15 or 16 y.o.) was a person who'd had a long history living in remote or rural NW mining villages, being used by older men since she was pre-pubescent. Getting needs met by 'meeting needs' (or, more aptly, desires, often of the less 'well' variety; sick adult motherfuckers in remote places, taking advantage of a young person who needed real love and care, amenities, etc.).

That whole topic, for me, brings up a 'live and in person' circumstance where the then-underaged person, 20 years later, into the later 1990s, still tried to take responsibility that wasn't really hers to take..

In the end, the then-minor was asked to leave that school (late mid-1970s), not the parent member, who instead simply changed from being a parent member to being a volunteer worker.

I saw it as a betrayal of our purpose there. That in that moment, we were no fucking different than the people and communities we came from, committing the same fucking sins all over again.

The dynamics in that case, to this day, have me not speaking with a person who told me they would call me back the next day, over 30 years ago, to discuss my inquiries, and never did.

30+ years later I'm still waiting on that call, and won't phone someone I once regarded as a brother until that call comes. And I still remember his phone number by memory, despite not having phoned him in over 30 years.

Taking people at their word, and expecting adults to be adults, is key in this world (in my opinion).

Sorry for the rant. It's a sore spot.

Re. the party scenario, as I get older, I guess I'm fortunate. The 18 and 19 year-olds, let alone the 15 and 16 year-olds, now look to me like they're 12 or so, and I get little to no arousal from them at all. As I grow more and more gray, the mid-30s and on up, in good shape, with glowing smile, and enough experience in life not to sound like a stereotypical Valley Guurll? They're HOT. :)

Last edited:

Three Berries

6d05a5d2d7e43f21ab8b8ce4ffc42733d027865d5eed53f7bc1988a9ed0e410b.png

Three Berries

The Biden Docs Scandal is about DECLAS!

https://bioclandestine.substack.com/...s-about-declas

Now it’s starting to make more sense as to why Trump believed Biden would “destroy or bury” documents related to Russiagate, because Biden had a history of doing so, as we can now see as he had classified documents from Obama’s presidency this entire time.

Now, this timeline of Biden’s behavior around docs pertaining to Deep State activity, clearly indicates that he is trying to hide something. As VP in 2016, he hid these docs. And then as soon as he gets control as POTUS in 2021, he weaponized the FBI to reclaim documents from Trump in an unprecedented abuse of power. All over documents that just so happen to be about the same subjects as the docs Biden was already hiding at a think tank.

Biden has been hiding docs that show Deep State crimes since 2013, and then weaponized the executive branch to go after Trump to prevent him from showing the public the truth about Ukraine, Iran, and Russiagate (UK), etc.

Folks… it appears Trump and Biden are warring over the DECLAS docs.

Three Berries

Trump didn't drop out of the race, he lost fair and square... and then lied about that.

Don't pretend like he possess any grace.
HAHAHAHAH don't even know your Presidents own history LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Biden is the liar in chief by all measures unless you go by the propaganda.

Must be your Long TDS..........

Latest posts

Latest posts