What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Three Berries

Perhaps their policies were not misguided.

Maybe they were intended to protect the health of students and faculty.

If one considers the possibility the rest of that rant falls apart.
10 years ago they would have the ACLU and SPLC all over them for discriminations for even suggesting it.

So you are for segregation by race in US colleges?

Three Berries

Suggesting what?
That colleges are working with government to circumvent the Constitutional Rights of private citizens. Colleges are doing the dirty work government is forbidden to do. Same with social media and censor ship. Same with Vax status and accessibility or mask wearing. All the government using private business to violate your rights.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
speaking of "awakening", has anyone on here seen MTGs "revelation" in the news tonight that "like lots of people, she was fooled by internet misinformation" and fooled by Qanon lies...? if true, THAT would be an "awakening" for the ages. prob just another lie that Santos scripted for her though...

Absolem

It's interesting to see the MAGA narrative through the eyes of Libs. t's like a dog explaining cat.
MAGA world is just a bunch of whiney ass bitches who think when they don't get their way they have been cheated or lied to by the "deep state". One trick ponies. They'll die off just like the people who would wear tea bags on their hats from their "Tea Party" days.

Morcheeba*

Veteran
This is The Great Awakening thread. Here is some Declass for you.
Not sure what your talking about but typical no answer.

care to answer my question?

if you and you media source of that post are Truly concerned with people who enabled Epstein then what is your take on Trump having 3 people in his administration or act as his attny while he was POTUS that had Crucial involvement in Epstein getting an unheard of deal where NO Co-conspirators would be charged and Epstein got to leave county jail during working hours to go home to work.

i guess you are ok with all that because those enablers are on your team.

peace

moose eater

speaking of "awakening", has anyone on here seen MTGs "revelation" in the news tonight that "like lots of people, she was fooled by internet misinformation" and fooled by Qanon lies...? if true, THAT would be an "awakening" for the ages. prob just another lie that Santos scripted for her though...
Yep, and only about a week after Ginni Thomas disavowed her texts sent to Meadows and others re the efforts to subvert the electoral count, and in re. to the insurrection.

People of strong character representing the fringe MAGA R's, I tell you. Spinal fortitude in waves and heaps. A thing to behold.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
the troglodytes are trying to get back under their rocks while they can. truth destroys them as sunlight destroys vampires or holy water scalds demons. they can't take it.... "oh, that's not what i meant at all. i'm so misunderstood...":weakestli

moose eater

the troglodytes are trying to get back under their rocks while they can. truth destroys them as sunlight destroys vampires or holy water scalds demons. they can't take it.... "oh, that's not what i meant at all. i'm so misunderstood...":weakestli
I believe they're simpleton parasites; G Thomas was heeding direction from hubby re. potentially being grouped as having been involved in criminal activity, and MTG had an epiphany and realized that it's possible that hair-brain Q-nonsense will probably go the way of the hula-hoop, as far as any appeal to her constituents and votes for re-election in the long-term are concerned.

Both of them are opportunists, if nothing else.

Three Berries

Not sure what your talking about but typical no answer.

care to answer my question?

if you and you media source of that post are Truly concerned with people who enabled Epstein then what is your take on Trump having 3 people in his administration or act as his attny while he was POTUS that had Crucial involvement in Epstein getting an unheard of deal where NO Co-conspirators would be charged and Epstein got to leave county jail during working hours to go home to work.

i guess you are ok with all that because those enablers are on your team.

peace
You don't know what the Great Awakening is?????

Latest posts

Latest posts