What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Starting a new round new strains

anaconda6985497

Finally got some roots. Took about 4 days. MOB is the only one that rooted. BMR nothing yet except one is showing bumps. Over the years I've been using rockwool and it would always take like 3 weeks for a roots to show. Most of that time the clones would die. Also I haven't been using clonax over the years that was like the key ingredient that I have not been using.
Great to see roots finally showing! 4 days is a fantastic result, especially compared to the 3 weeks with rockwool. Sounds like Clonex really was the missing key. It’ll be interesting to see how the other clones progress from here!

Redblueblur993

Great to see roots finally showing! 4 days is a fantastic result, especially compared to the 3 weeks with rockwool. Sounds like Clonex really was the missing key. It’ll be interesting to see how the other clones progress from here!
Yeah I can't believe I kept forgetting about this nutrient and neglected not using it every time I looked at it.