What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

oldmaninbc

420club
1729727421087.jpeg
1729727224518.jpeg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yep, I remember Charlie Brown and the pumpkin patch...I am 75 years old

better than the great blumpkin for sure!

Had some amazing bread In Oliver Bc many years ago! 🍞

This season has been the most incredible Fall color. Every tree is a specimen. Beautiful weather as well. Cold nights coming but we look good into November.

Hows the hash making going Star?

Frosty and foggy is what we have this morning. Off to the dentist to get an old filling replaced in an hour then back to water the ladies. Got my second layer of trellis up in my new room yesterday. Will need to start cleaning up the undergrowth.

Guava Runtz

View attachment 19088862

Last night I got extra caught up on prep work at the bar thinking I'd maybe microdose for today's day shift. Well I overshot micro by a little bit.... As long as we don't get too busy it will be fun.
good morning ☀️ fellas.. have orthopedic appointment in one hour exactly I have to get back to 2 arms as soon as possible!

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It’s nice out still :) little chillier but I have much more free time …going to take a gentle casual walk with cookie on a long leash through the woods.. totally paranoid of ticks. Sock are going over my pants Cuffs

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Slightly trippy day shift at the bar went nicely. Now I know 1/8 of a hit is enough to get me slightly higher than I intended to be at work. Nothing to crazy. If we're busy I would have been fucking up left and right.