What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Three Berries

Yup.

I pay my taxes every year.

They don't need extra employees to audit me. I doubt they need them to review your taxes, either.

I'll bet they could have used those new agents to audit trump as they were required to do.
They have audited Trump every year for at least the last 20.

Who do you think they are going to go after with those 87000 agents, all armed by the way.

Three Berries

Fl5wYmcXkAEI_i-

audiohi

Veteran

Who do you think they are going to go after with those 87000 agents, all armed by the way.

Not me.

I pay my taxes in accordance to the tax code. Any adjustments are minuscule and I'm alerted by mail with explanation. I even get refunds for overpayment from time to time! Imagine that!

You're trying to tell me they're going to force me to pay more than they ask for somehow? With their guns?

lol.

I'll add the to my list of things I'll keep waiting for.

So the concern there is that it took until April 3, 2019, to actually begin to audit one of the returns that had been filed preceding the president's ascension to office. And it wasn't until September 2019 that an actual mandatory audit was started, and that was the only mandatory audit that occurred during the years of his presidency.

You're clueless.

Last edited:

Three Berries

Not me.

I pay my taxes in accordance to the tax code. Any adjustments are minuscule and I'm alerted by mail with explanation.

You're trying to tell me they're going to force me to pay more than they ask for somehow? With their guns?

lol.

I'll add the to my list of things I'll keep waiting for.

You're clueless.
Talking about as a private business man. You are clueless. TDS has rotted your brain.

I think the IRS was going to go after small business and at home business with all the new agents.

audiohi

Veteran
Talking about as a private business man. You are clueless. TDS has rotted your brain.

I think the IRS was going to go after small business and at home business with all the new agents.

Again... I pay my taxes.

Only those that don't are worried. And, those who've been convinced that they actually have enough money to matter.

You got a private business that you don't pay appropriate taxes for? I see why you're concerned.

Three Berries

Again... I pay my taxes.

Only those that don't are worried. And, those who've been convinced that they actually have enough money to matter.

You got a private business that you don't pay appropriate taxes for? I see why you're concerned.
I pay mine too. Largest expenditure I have annually.

Are you OK with the IRS going after small business and at home ebayers?

Kind of like California going after all the induvial working for themselves.

Three Berries

Yup.

I pay my taxes. Ebayers need to also.

Most of all... The rich need to PAY THEIR TAXES! Break those guns out.
Have you ever ran a small business out of your home?

Basically the red tape will run them out of business which is the goal. Globalsit want big corporations running everything.

If we weren't a Welfare/Warfare nation with fiat currency we would not need income taxes.

Three Berries

⚡️French ‘Oscars’ Introduces Major Change

The French Cesar Academy, which hands out the nation’s most prestigious film award, has decided not to invite to its ceremony anyone who has been convicted of or even who is being charged with acts of violence, particularly in sex crimes.

In a statement, the academy said that, out of respect for victims, even presumed ones, “it has been decided not to highlight people who are either indicted on or sentenced for acts of violence, notably of a sexual or sexist nature.”

Such people “cannot be invited to the Ceremony, nor to any of the events associated with it and organized by the Cesar Academy,” the statement read, adding that “no one will be allowed to speak on their behalf” either.

###

t.me/georgenews

Three Berries

Academia will never account for its misguided COVID policies, and it will never back out of its commitment to consensus explanations or opportunities. Indeed, these people will help accelerate the entire COVID complex. COVID is a new social engineering program, and universities will make biosecurity, including molecular engineering and tracking technology, into a permanent research activity that is worth billions per year in funding and commercialization. The link connecting business, government, and higher education has never been stronger, while China-style social credit scoring, based in part on medical and ideological compliance, is considered by the current White House administration a necessary part of the political agenda.

For universities to admit that they were wrong would not only undermine their authority and risk their research funding, but also, most of all, put their senior administration in legal jeopardy. University directors, trustees, regents, and other governance bodies are keen to avoid liability, and university legal and communications departments are working overtime to shield their institutions from blowback, including vicarious liability.