What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Three Berries

"Twitter Files". LMAO. People acting like this is a big deal. Same morons thought Durham was big too.
That's millions of people on Twitter.....

it is a big deal when it directly involves the US Government.

LOL good to be clueless when your Deep State world is burning down.

Three Berries

FlApijhX0AUhZc-

FlAfEWWaUAAaY8N

FlAf6pgWYAAzgN7

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
LOL if you read the Twitter files you would see the corruption of the FB I. No way would you use that as some sort of argument......

It's going to be gutted if not outright dissolved.

The very fact that they think the F. B.. I... is something that won't know if they space out the letters that comprise their bureau initials is funny enough until you realize that they do it out of fear.

Hoaxes and hunts.

Indeed.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i'm sure the germans muct have a 17 syllable word that means funny and sad bordering on pitiful at the same time....

i would feel sad for people wasting their time going down the rabbit hole,but honestly it's probably best they're kept busy "doing the research" rather than out bothering sane intelligent people...

Absolem

Pay up Qari Lake.

Though the sanctions were denied, the judge awarded Hobbs a little more than $33,000 to cover costs associated with retaining expert witnesses during a two-day trial brought on by Lake, challenging the results of the November 2022 gubernatorial election.

moose eater

But it was his passing a decent amount of money through his attorney, thus involving at least TWO others, with the expectation of secrecy via NonDisclosure Agreeements, in which I really found a Mickey Spillane-like sort of suspense.

"It's not a matter of IF, but WHEN??!!" ... dammit.

You know what they say about involving more than one person in the keeping of a secret, right??

"But you promised, Stormy!!"

I also found novelty and entertainment value in the fact that it's usually the man who kisses and tells. What's the world coming to? (*Maybe that was a badly structured sentence? Or maybe I should have a good beer with lunch more often? More research is in order, I think).

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
The sound of innocent people dying at Putin's direction... and applause from the same people who thought Trump was a good guy, but in reality just love bullies.

You might think that you have a new drum to bang.

It's the same empty bullshit that draws the same flies.

Look at all of the Satanic pederasts farming adrenochrome and somehow controlling whatever makes you uncomfortable.

Reality check there Magellan...

Hillary, Obama, and Trump are not in political office.

I know that probably comes as a shock to you.

You really want them to matter, but you can't make it happen.

Three Berries

Shingles

if/when you have an outbreak, start taking the amino acid L-lysine (it's dirt cheap). 4000 mg every 4-6 hours, and at the same time, avoid all sources of protein (meat, fish, dairy, eggs). continue this until the outbreak recedes. each subsequent outbreak will be milder and shorter, after two or three outbreaks, the virus will be GONE from your body and you will NEVER get another one. and if you do, just repeat the process one more time. IT WORKS. wifeanon and i have both cured ourselves of cold sores (herpes) this way.

EXPLANATION (for those that just have to have one):

both viruses lie dormant inside your cells between outbreaks. when you're immune compromised for any reason, the virus becomes active. like all viruses, they have a protein coat. when they replicate, the new virus has to be encapulated in one of these protein coatings. both viruses share an odd characteristic that can be exploited to DESTROY them. their protein coat lacks the amino acid L-lysine. so by flooding your system with shit-tons of L-lysine, and at the same time decreasing the amount of all other amino acids (by abstaining from protein), you will cause the virus to make errors when trying to manufacture the protein coat, and the virus will be destroyed.

I am not a Dr.

Latest posts

Latest posts