What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Three Berries

73a9357a911bb3e652431dcba2fc005a1aa4ef0c2e575359ea57ec7267bf872c.png

moose eater

Mu Democracy

We have a Republic....

Biden immediately restarted war in Syria. And don't forget Afghanistan. Trump only President to not have an ongoing war.
A Constitutional Republic which has functioned via democratic processes since its inception.

Why do SO many people butcher that for such opportunistic and shallow talking-point reasons?

Oops, I guess I answered my own question.

Three Berries

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/12/28/elon-musk-claims-google-frequently-makes-links-disappear-1320326/

Elon Musk claims ‘Google frequently
makes links disappear’

BizPac Review, by Tom Tillison

Posted By: Imright, 12/28/2022 5:41:57 PM

Perhaps, the greater fear over the ongoing Twitter Files dump is that the transparency campaign Elon Musk pursues not only draws in federal agencies but other Big Tech corporations as well. And that is precisely what took place when independent journalist Matt Taibbi shared his latest installment of the Twitter Files just before Christmas — an effort that would get a hearty boost by Musk a few days later. “The government was in constant contact not just with Twitter but with virtually every major tech firm,” Taibbi said in a series of tweets on Christmas Eve. “These included Facebook, Microsoft, Verizon, Reddit, even Pinterest, and many others.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
The Federal Reserve sellout?

Now what am I going to do with that new connection?

Walk me through your dance by number routine....

No.

Wait.

How about you just tidy it up to one long spiel or maybe just give me the punchline?

Let me guess...

Hunter Biden's laptop.

Or...

Hillary....

Maybe...

Adrenochrome riddled commies out to steal your kids...???

Last edited: