What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

audiohi

Veteran
Saving Israel for Last. Q
zsf3ne6idp6a1.png

looks like it

Three Berries

Fox news is implicated in the Fauci Files.....

You are falling behind with your self imposed lack of knowledge.

The Great Awakening is indeed happening and you are exemplifying it quite well right here right now.

From a Q post >>>>>>>

Jesus Jones - Right Here Right Now​

audiohi

Veteran

The Great Awakening is indeed happening and you are exemplifying it quite well right here right now.

From a Q post >>>>>>>

you mean, because every single one of them got vaccinated over at FOX news?

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran

From a Q post >>>>>>>

Falling behind in the propaganda you have been gorging upon.

Care to share?

Or is it like the rest of this thread... just wait... keep waiting.... wait.... nothing can stop..... something.... eventually....?

Three Berries

your boss?
my boss is me.

Post counts and likes were one of the big things exposed on Twitter as being AI Bot driven. It's how the Libs put worth on their Twitter postings and followers. Totally false situation.

Musk's recent poll asking if he should stay on as CEO or not proved it.

audiohi

Veteran
my boss is me.

Post counts and likes were one of the big things exposed on Twitter as being AI Bot driven. It's how the Libs put worth on their Twitter postings and followers. Totally false situation.

Musk's recent poll asking if he should stay on as CEO or not proved it.

too bad he has to abide by that bot ridden poll. it's the law, you know.

elon-musk-kitchen-sink.jpg

Three Berries

too bad he has to abide by that bot ridden poll. it's the law, you know.

elon-musk-kitchen-sink.jpg
Musk plans for Twitter are much more than what it is now. I don't think he is really interested in the actual Social Network other than a way to make it into a Billion Dollar company that is much more personally encompassing that any simple social app. Finances, medical even voting , or so I've heard.

It's a White Hat operation that is going on there now. Meant to expose the criminal and treasonous undermining of citizens rights around the world. Musk doesn't want to be the CEO. Musk doesn't care that Twitter is loosing money. It's a Deep State operation that is being busted up.

audiohi

Veteran
Musk plans for Twitter are much more than what it is now. I don't think he is really interested in the actual Social Network other than a way to make it into a Billion Dollar company that is much more personally encompassing that any simple social app. Finances, medical even voting , or so I've heard.

It's a White Hat operation that is going on there now. Meant to expose the criminal and treasonous undermining of citizens rights around the world. Musk doesn't want to be the CEO. Musk doesn't care that Twitter is loosing money. It's a Deep State operation that is being busted up.

TSLA currently at $110 and dropping.

lol