What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I know that. What made you think I was saying that it Generates heat? I never said that or anything remotely close.

you, I believe implied that it does not generate heat which has bupkis to do with the subject. You made the stupid statement, if I remember correctly that CO2 does not raise temperature in a grow room, which has bupkis to do with any logical thought process concerning a greenhouse effect. Plastic, glass or ice placed in a grow room also do not raise the temperature but make great greenhouse materials. If you did not say nor imply these things I apologize in advance.

Hempy McNoodle

you, I believe implied that it does not generate heat which has bupkis to do with the subject. You made the stupid statement, if I remember correctly that CO2 does not raise temperature in a grow room, which has bupkis to do with any logical thought process concerning a greenhouse effect. Plastic, glass or ice placed in a grow room also do not raise the temperature but make great greenhouse materials. If you did not say nor imply these things I apologize in advance.

If you put enough ice in a grow tent it will dramatically reduce the temps. Imagine a refrigerator sized chunk of ICE in a grow tent. However, you can pump as much CO2 in as you want, but it will have zero effect on the temp. Apology accepted :petting:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you put enough ice in a grow tent it will dramatically reduce the temps. Imagine a refrigerator sized chunk of ICE in a grow tent. However, you can pump as much CO2 in as you want, but it will have zero effect on the temp. Apology accepted :petting:

not true if you're using tanked co2 which is quite cold as it comes out of the tank

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran

what does pumping co2 into a grow tent have to do with anything????? Apology retracted. That is plain dumb. You just do not understand the concept at all.

M

member 505892

Well, the countdown that I saw was taken down, but it seemed to be counting down to July 21, 2021. Which gives us 4 days.

Just a couple more days.... Donald will be reinstated any day now to execute his impeccably crafted, pure genius take down of the deep state.... with Mike Pillow and Marjorie Taylor Cro Magnon man by his side how could he possibly fail??

If it doesn't happen in 4 days, just give it another few months, and if it hasn't happened by then, just wait a few more months.... TRUST ME. You'll thank me later. :ying:

Hempy McNoodle

what does pumping co2 into a grow tent have to do with anything????? Apology retracted. That is plain dumb. You just do not understand the concept at all.

On that subject, I recall learning that you can decrease the rate of cooling, in a greenhouse, by simply adding a large reservoir of water. Because, unlike CO2 water does insulate and hold heat pretty darn well. Which is why water vapor and cloud cover are the real greenhouses of our atmosphere. And, much of the cloud cover in our world over the last 30+ years has been man made in the form of jet-made clouds.

Hempy McNoodle

Just a couple more days.... Donald will be reinstated any day now to execute his impeccably crafted, pure genius take down of the deep state.... with Mike Pillow and Marjorie Taylor Cro Magnon man by his side how could he possibly fail??

If it doesn't happen in 4 days, just give it another few months, and if it hasn't happened by then, just wait a few more months.... TRUST ME. You'll thank me later. :ying:

I'm thinking if anything, it will be an information leak that wont get much coverage. I know he had beef with that cow, Hillary Clinton...

M

member 505892

I'm thinking if anything, it will be an information leak that wont get much coverage. I know he had beef with that cow, Hillary Clinton...

You know i'm being sarcastic Hempy? I really have to wonder sometimes.... Just making sure....

mr.brunch

Veteran
I’m curious if there’s any whacko story that you don’t believe hempy?
I feel it may be a short list.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
On that subject, I recall learning that you can decrease the rate of cooling, in a greenhouse, by simply adding a large reservoir of water. Because, unlike CO2 water does insulate and hold heat pretty darn well. Which is why water vapor and cloud cover are the real greenhouses of our atmosphere. And, much of the cloud cover in our world over the last 30+ years has been man made in the form of jet-made clouds.

Rows and flows of angel hair
And ice cream castles in the air
And feather canyons everywhere
Looked at clouds that way
But now they only block the sun
They rain and they snow on everyone
So many things I would have done
But clouds got in my way
I've looked at clouds from both sides now
From up and down and still somehow
It's cloud illusions I recall
I really don't know clouds at all

~ Joni Mitchell (another great Canadian)

audiohi

Veteran
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-iepu3EtyE

"Aerials in the sky
when you lose small mind
you free your life

Aerials so up high
when you free your eyes
eternal cries"

Tankian also voiced his opinion that Bernie Sanders “would’ve been the best choice going forward” for the Democrats in next month’s election, but added that he’s “OK with Biden”.

I'm assuming you're more a fan of the non-original member, replacement drummer, who thinks "Serj isn't the mouthpiece of the band"

Fair assumption?

Latest posts

Latest posts