• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

If I could believe what you could I would love to believe in Trump's salvation of the world.

But as soon as Trump is reelected the military will be under his control, right?

One has to wonder if you understand why you believe what you believe.
Trump is the unseated POTUS. The military's job is to either topple Biden, or arrange for new elections to restore Constitutional law. Right now, I believe we are operating under the Law of War (not yet publicly disclosed, at this time).

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Can you explain what an unseated POTUS is? I can find neither a definition nor a reference.
1664822798866.png

Hempy McNoodle

Can you explain what an unseated POTUS is? I can find neither a definition nor a reference.
An unseated POTUS (in this case) refers to a POTUS who is the legit POTUS, but who was toppled in a coup. So Trump is still President, but he has been toppled or 'unseated.' Biden is seated 'as POTUS' (Hostile Enemy Combatant) but is not legit and is not commander in chief (Publicly he appears to be, which gives a huge advantage to our military).

Hempy McNoodle

Our military can take actions which Biden did not order, which will make Biden look like 'Dork Brandon.' And if that is not the real Joe Biden, the military can use that to benefit the US as well.

med4u

Veteran

Hempy McNoodle

An unseated POTUS (in this case) refers to a POTUS who is the legit POTUS, but who was toppled in a coup. So Trump is still President, but he has been toppled or 'unseated.' Biden is seated 'as POTUS' (Hostile Enemy Combatant) but is not legit and is not commander in chief (Publicly he appears to be, which gives a huge advantage to our military).
In other words, our country is an 'occupied' country, as the Executive Branch has become occupied by a hostile enemy force which has seated Joe Biden as POTUS.
But, is that really Joe?

Who really controls the puppet president?
Military?
Deep State?

Hempy McNoodle

Ask yourself: If the military had already captured Joe Biden after he was sworn in and replaced him with a look-alike and the Deep State knew all about it, could the Fake news report it? Would reporting such news expose themselves?

'Not fit for print'

Think: Moves/Countermoves

Deep State trapped?
Military has full control?

Latest posts

Latest posts