• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Three Berries

If I could believe what you could I would love to believe in Trump's salvation of the world.

But as soon as Trump is reelected the military will be under his control, right?

One has to wonder if you understand why you believe what you believe.
Do you know the military's responsibility constitutionally? They are obligated to protect the Constitution and the Republic. Unlike the three letter agencies full of unelected rule making Bureaucrats who owe their allegiance to blackmail and backstabbing along with union protection.

Who is in charge of biden? He is way down the ladder.

Three Berries

509599a7957ed63f2bf99f72e9db266dfa62fe0bd68ac614f7ecfb64e27db109.jpg

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I guess it's easier to believe once you realize that he's probably never read it and wouldn't like or understand half of it.

I remember him threatening shutdown to get his wall funded that he already had taken care of through his unequalled diplomacy.

He's the guy that said to take the guns and worry about due process later.

Remember when he was telling Hillary that cheating on his taxes makes him smart?

He doesn't even understand the Constitution and tried to circumvent it plenty of times.

You would have to have your head in the sand to believe otherwise.

comfy markoth

so exciting,just 8 more days until nothing of note happens...so pumped!

Whoever made this meme forgot to add an arrow indicator (thought bubbles) of who is saying "He's a moron." So, the meme effectively indicates that the man seated below the words is a moron. So, who is that moron, anyway?

Reminder: #leftistscan'tmeme

It's because they're all thinking it about him.

On the 8th or 11th or whenever you will learn of the next future date to look forward to on which nothing will happen either.... just an endless flow of breadcrums leading to more breadcrumbs.

1664844716443.png

Hempy McNoodle

I guess it's easier to believe once you realize that he's probably never read it and wouldn't like or understand half of it.

I remember him threatening shutdown to get his wall funded that he already had taken care of through his unequalled diplomacy.

Remember when he was telling Hillary that cheating on his taxes makes him smart?

He doesn't even understand the Constitution and tried to circumvent it plenty of times.

He's got the mind of a cunning lawyer.

Three Berries

f10f01cf7ebd56e4980ae65c0f123f4647feb8621afb918bb22844b90e4e979c.png

A top-of-the-line Russian nuclear-powered submarine has gone missing from its harbor in the Arctic along with its rumored "doomsday weapon," according to multiple reports.

NATO has reportedly warned members that Russia's Belgorod submarine no longer appeared to be operating out of its White Sea base, where it has been active since July. Officials warned that Russia may plan to test Belgorod's "Poseidon" weapons system, a drone equipped with a nuclear bomb that Russia has claimed is capable of creating a "radioactive tsunami," according to Italian media.

Three Berries

What Trump says in public is theater. Meant to occupy his detractors with BS.

Hempy McNoodle

f10f01cf7ebd56e4980ae65c0f123f4647feb8621afb918bb22844b90e4e979c.png

A top-of-the-line Russian nuclear-powered submarine has gone missing from its harbor in the Arctic along with its rumored "doomsday weapon," according to multiple reports.

NATO has reportedly warned members that Russia's Belgorod submarine no longer appeared to be operating out of its White Sea base, where it has been active since July. Officials warned that Russia may plan to test Belgorod's "Poseidon" weapons system, a drone equipped with a nuclear bomb that Russia has claimed is capable of creating a "radioactive tsunami," according to Italian media.

Latest posts

Latest posts