Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

Hempy McNoodle

I'll say what no one else will say. The 'bombing of the nordstreams' is probably a fake theatrical event orchestrated by the US military (psyop against Biden admin). Remember, Biden does not control the military.
If the Biden admin was behind it, they would have had a well coordinated campaign to blame it on Russia (false-flag) ready to roll out immediately. They did not have this. What does that tell you?

Russia, likely did not do it. If they wanted to cut off the gas they would have just turned it off (show of strength).

Ukraine, maybe, but why? Doubtful that Ukraine did it. I think Russia, US, and Zlnsky(?) orchestrated a fake pipeline bombing psyop.

buzzmobile

Veteran
Hang on, Mr. Gish!

1664791237010.png

How to React when the Horse You're Riding Starts Galloping Unexpectedly

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
If the Biden admin was behind it, they would have had a well coordinated campaign to blame it on Russia (false-flag) ready to roll out immediately. They did not have this. What does that tell you?

Russia, likely did not do it. If they wanted to cut off the gas they would have just turned it off (show of strength).

Ukraine, maybe, but why? Doubtful that Ukraine did it. I think Russia, US, and Zlnsky(?) orchestrated a fake pipeline bombing psyop.

Please stop using inhalants.

I'm afraid it has affected your reasoning.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
You stated you only need to know that Russia could shut off the pipeline to believe that they wouldn't bomb it suggesting "show of force" would be the motive.

Just before that you suggested that the US could be "false-flagging" the incident with intent of framing Russia... but no planned press release is presented as evidence it's not our government.

What is stopping you from completing the link in reasoning that Russia could have done it as a false-flag framing for our country?

Hempy McNoodle

You stated you only need to know that Russia could shut off the pipeline to believe that they wouldn't bomb it suggesting "show of force" would be the motive.

Just before that you suggested that the US could be "false-flagging" the incident with intent of framing Russia... but no planned press release is presented as evidence it's not our government.

What is stopping you from completing the link in reasoning that Russia could have done it as a false-flag framing for our country?
I did not suggest that the US was false-flagging russia.

I am saying that the US military, coordinated with Russia to false-flag the Biden admin (before an election). I don't love the tactic, but I do think it is the most likely explanation.

Latest posts

Latest posts