• No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

SZ4RdDqE5T3H.png

Hempy McNoodle

If you think in your foggy brain you are addressing me, there is nothing I like about Biden, besides being the ham sandwich that displaced the dogshit; although it seems he has moved forward on a couple of good policies; eg. pharmacy pricing; infrastructure.
What makes you think I was addressing you? I haven't heard you complaining about Biden using the phrase... Does it bother you?

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Maybe the jokes on you?

Right.

Trump was the dumbest diplomat.

He was always seeking the crazy fuck-stick dictator type leaders to butter up.

Trump was jumping at the bit for Putin's approval because he was so enamored by him.

He claimed Kim Jong Un was in love with him.

He was more than hesitant to consider Mohammed bin Salman Al Saud in Jamal Khashoggi's abduction and assassination.

Trump has done more than enough world saving. He's just as senile as Biden. He doesn't know how badly he has fucked up this country.

Nobody in their right mind should let him have the slightest responsibility for anyone but himself.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Maybe Trump should have said that the media was going to be the enemy of the people.

It's almost as if a certain group wants our country to look guilty. It's strange that it's the same country that claims to presume innocence until the proof of guilt has been given due process.

I wonder what the extremists would think about the exact same thing happening under a Trump regime.