What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

So, I'm sure by now most folks have gotten wind of John McAfee's "suicide." And, the fact that he had claimed on many occasions (publicly) that he had the goods on, basically, a deep state. And, he claimed to have a "deadman's switch" or "plan" to have 31 trillion terabytes of incriminating data that would be released. And, shortly after his death, a large capital Q was pasted on a social media page which claims to be him, though there is some dispute. This story is huge of course and there are many facts pouring out. Basically, I am leaning into thinking he faked his death and this is a major part of the Q plan (aka "the plan"). This coincides with Dong Jingwei claiming to have a similar amount of data that would be shared. At the same time, I don't want to get ahead of myself...

Hempy McNoodle

Q
https://nationalfile.com/breaking-jo...-of-his-death/

Screenshot202021-06-2320at204.36.2020PM.jpg

M

member 505892

McAfee said if bitcoin wasn't at $1 million by 'x' date, (2020 i think, but can't remember) he would eat his own penis on live stream or TV or something.

He also got Skycoin tattooed on his back or chest because they paid him to.