What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

d2VmHOlY.jpeg

Hempy McNoodle

mr.brunch

Veteran

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hempy; I am disappointed that you did not outline your take on CO2 and climate change or not change.

Also nobody who is a/the rigged election hypothesizer has explained to me yet how the ballots in question, be it machine created or otherwise, voted for Biden, yet failed to pull a power advantage in the numbers of lawmakers. Why is that?

Are they really really clever (in which case bravo!) or pathetically stupid (in which case, they be lucky?)??

Hempy McNoodle

Hempy; I am disappointed that you did not outline your take on CO2 and climate change or not change.

Also nobody who is a/the rigged election hypothesizer has explained to me yet how the ballots in question, be it machine created or otherwise, voted for Biden, yet failed to pull a power advantage in the numbers of lawmakers. Why is that?

Are they really really clever (in which case bravo!) or pathetically stupid (in which case, they be lucky?)??

The CO2 thing is something that I'd like to get into. CO2 is not causing any climatic effects. But, it is a big topic and I'm not sure today is the day.
For now, I'll ask you a question: Can you raise the temps in a grow by adding CO2? Or, If you add CO2, do the temps rise?

The Biden votes without down-ticket votes were brought up by many whistleblowers. Stay tuned, much will be revealed!

audiohi

Veteran
The CO2 thing is something that I'd like to get into. CO2 is not causing any climatic effects. But, it is a big topic and I'm not sure today is the day.
For now, I'll ask you a question: Can you raise the temps in a grow by adding CO2? Or, If you add CO2, do the temps rise?

The Biden votes without down-ticket votes were brought up by many whistleblowers. Stay tuned, much will be revealed!

That's not how it works, Hempy.

No. Adding CO2 to a grow will not raise temperatures. CO2 does not raise temperatures.

When sunlight reaches Earth, the surface absorbs some of the light’s energy and reradiates it as infrared waves, which we feel as heat. (Hold your hand over a dark rock on a warm sunny day and you can feel this phenomenon for yourself.) These infrared waves travel up into the atmosphere and will escape back into space if unimpeded.

Oxygen and nitrogen don’t interfere with infrared waves in the atmosphere. For example, oxygen and nitrogen absorb energy that has tightly packed wavelengths of around 200 nanometers or less, whereas infrared energy travels at wider wavelengths of 700 to 1,000,000 nanometers. Those ranges don’t overlap, so they let the waves (and heat) pass freely through the atmosphere.

With CO2 and other greenhouse gases, it’s different. Carbon dioxide, for example, absorbs energy at a variety of wavelengths between 2,000 and 15,000 nanometers — a range that overlaps with that of infrared energy. As CO2 soaks up this infrared energy, it vibrates and re-emits the infrared energy back in all directions. About half of that energy goes out into space, and about half of it returns to Earth as heat, contributing to the ‘greenhouse effect.’

Here's a fun experiment for you to try! Maybe start a thread with your results?

How can I see for myself that CO2 absorbs heat?

This experiment can be done at home or in the classroom. Fill one soda bottle with CO2 and fill a second bottle with ambient air. If you expose them both to a heat lamp, the CO2 bottle will warm up much more than the bottle with just ambient air. Check the bottle temperatures with a no-touch infrared thermometer. You’ll also want to make sure that you use the same style of bottle for each, and that both bottles receive the same amount of light from the lamp.

Hempy McNoodle

That's not how it works, Hempy.

No. Adding CO2 to a grow will not raise temperatures. CO2 does not raise temperatures.

When sunlight reaches Earth, the surface absorbs some of the light’s energy and reradiates it as infrared waves, which we feel as heat. (Hold your hand over a dark rock on a warm sunny day and you can feel this phenomenon for yourself.) These infrared waves travel up into the atmosphere and will escape back into space if unimpeded.

Oxygen and nitrogen don’t interfere with infrared waves in the atmosphere. For example, oxygen and nitrogen absorb energy that has tightly packed wavelengths of around 200 nanometers or less, whereas infrared energy travels at wider wavelengths of 700 to 1,000,000 nanometers. Those ranges don’t overlap, so they let the waves (and heat) pass freely through the atmosphere.

With CO2 and other greenhouse gases, it’s different. Carbon dioxide, for example, absorbs energy at a variety of wavelengths between 2,000 and 15,000 nanometers — a range that overlaps with that of infrared energy. As CO2 soaks up this infrared energy, it vibrates and re-emits the infrared energy back in all directions. About half of that energy goes out into space, and about half of it returns to Earth as heat, contributing to the ‘greenhouse effect.’

Here's a fun experiment for you to try! Maybe start a thread with your results?

How can I see for myself that CO2 absorbs heat?

This experiment can be done at home or in the classroom. Fill one soda bottle with CO2 and fill a second bottle with ambient air. If you expose them both to a heat lamp, the CO2 bottle will warm up much more than the bottle with just ambient air. Check the bottle temperatures with a no-touch infrared thermometer. You’ll also want to make sure that you use the same style of bottle for each, and that both bottles receive the same amount of light from the lamp.

I understand the pseudo-science quite well, thanks audiohi:tiphat:
Hempy has seen 'An Inconvenient Truth' and has also been alive to experience the onslaught of 21st century climate fraud propaganda.

Hempy McNoodle

Did you try the experiment?

I don't need to. My understanding of thermodynamics informs me. Essentially, earths atmosphere exists in the vacuum of space. Each molecule is suspended between the earths surface and space in a graduated fashion based on each elemental gases specific gravity. Most experiments, particularly early experiments which show CO2 as having insulating effects were conducted in enclosed containers with little attention paid to increases in air pressure caused by the heating elements (in early experiments). Heat causes gaseous expansion, but in the confines of an enclosed space expansion cannot occur and so the pressure (and, thus the heat) rises. On earth, there is no glass roof. The atmosphere expands under heating as a natural force that prevents such heating from occurring. In fact, the earth's atmosphere is ever so slightly egg shaped, with the atmosphere bloating out towards the sun. What does insulate, absolutely, is water vapor. Cloud cover traps heat just like a greenhouse.

The real cause of most of the anthropogenic warming is done by somewhat clandestine weather modification operations, primarily through anthropogenic cloud building or 'chemtrails' as they have been dubbed. Also, systems such as the High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP).

I would love it if the upcoming UFO report covers this "Unknown Aerial Phenomena" that we have all seen in the skies all around the world.

Latest posts

Latest posts