What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

audiohi

Veteran
E48H1QMWYAAOq6T?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Where's Durham? lol.

He never disappoints with the classics.

Hempy McNoodle

Greetings All!:tiphat:

I hope everyone has been well. So much has happened over the last few weeks, but Hempy has been very busy with other things. Time to get caught up with this wonderful thread! Now, where were we???

Hempy McNoodle

I think we were talking about CO2 and how it is unrelated to climate change and that mitigation of climate change via CO2 is built in by nature and the laws of physics...particularly thermo-dynamics.

M

member 505892

I think we were talking about CO2 and how it is unrelated to climate change and that mitigation of climate change via CO2 is built in by nature and the laws of physics...particularly thermo-dynamics.
Translation- 'I think i'm going to start focusing on something other than politics for a while' :bigeye:

Hempy McNoodle

I raise you anti climate change fraud propaganda from big oil.
By the late 1980s, every major oil company understood the risk of global warming was coming, and that its advent promised regulations imperiling investments in fossil fuels, science historian Spencer Weart, author of The Discovery of Global Warming, told BuzzFeed News.

“They made a decision then, the wrong decision, to discredit an entire scientific discipline, climate science, and by extension all physical science, rather than tell investors and everyone else the truth,” Weart said.

Internal Exxon memos have shown the company’s marketing strategy involved publicly casting doubt on the science, such as placing a full-page advertisement in the New York Times titled “Unsettled Science,” according to the new report “America Misled” by climate communication and historian researchers from George Mason University, Harvard University, and the University of Bristol. Meanwhile, the company privately funded climate denial campaigns, bankrolling advocacy groups that sought to cast uncertainty over climate science, even after pledging to stop funding climate deniers.

“We know that this was deliberate,” Naomi Oreskes, a professor of the history of science at Harvard University and co-author on the recent report, told BuzzFeed News by email. “Given multiple opportunities to correct the record, they declined those opportunities, and continued business as usual.”
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...trial-new-york

This was an important and strategic use of psychological warfare. We all know that the oil companies are crucial entities in the Deep State. The Rockefeller and Bush families are very interesting when it comes to ties between the CIA, the Nazis, and modern politics. The psychological warfare tactic was a form of reverse psychology or something similar. You pretend that the opposition (Bush era republicans and oil companies) has a nefarious agenda (but you make it highly visible to produce the desired reaction among the public). The public reacts negatively to the staged corruption and endorses measures which are geared toward helping "climate change." The public always falls for this tactic. Think back to the end of 2016 after Trump won the election. media approval in the US reached its lowest point in history. Trump tweeted about the fakenews and suddenly approval of the news skyrocketed to its highest (fake news?). The oil and gas companies are part of the climate agenda. A crucial part and a crucial benefactor. They are in unique positions politically to maximize profits and maintain their monopolies well into the "GREEN" future.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot (8).png Views:	0 Size:	373.8 KB ID:	17893169

Hempy McNoodle

I raise you anti climate change fraud propaganda from big oil.
By the late 1980s, every major oil company understood the risk of global warming was coming, and that its advent promised regulations imperiling investments in fossil fuels, science historian Spencer Weart, author of The Discovery of Global Warming, told BuzzFeed News.

“They made a decision then, the wrong decision, to discredit an entire scientific discipline, climate science, and by extension all physical science, rather than tell investors and everyone else the truth,” Weart said.

Internal Exxon memos have shown the company’s marketing strategy involved publicly casting doubt on the science, such as placing a full-page advertisement in the New York Times titled “Unsettled Science,” according to the new report “America Misled” by climate communication and historian researchers from George Mason University, Harvard University, and the University of Bristol. Meanwhile, the company privately funded climate denial campaigns, bankrolling advocacy groups that sought to cast uncertainty over climate science, even after pledging to stop funding climate deniers.

“We know that this was deliberate,” Naomi Oreskes, a professor of the history of science at Harvard University and co-author on the recent report, told BuzzFeed News by email. “Given multiple opportunities to correct the record, they declined those opportunities, and continued business as usual.”
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/zahrahirji/exxon-climate-fraud-trial-new-york

I should also point out that this is not oil industry propaganda. As they would suppress anything at this point that questioned the CO2 theory. You will likely not be able to find anything related to my understanding of thermodynamics online. But, if you do, please share. Most of my understanding comes from climate change propaganda, but of course it is found "between the lines."

Hempy McNoodle

The most accurate climate change models are the ones predicting the most alarming consequences
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-the-most-alarming-consequences-study-claims/

https://nationalpost.com/news/world...nes-predicting-the-most-alarming-consequences

In this artical they touch on the truth:

“This is really about the clouds,” said Michael Winton, a leader in the climate model development team at the Geophysical Fluid Dynamics Laboratory of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, who discussed the study with The Post but was not involved in the research.

Clouds play a crucial role in the climate because among other roles, their light surfaces reflect incoming solar radiation back out to space. So if clouds change under global warming, that will in turn change the overall climate response."

In Deep State propaganda you must take notice of phrases such as "among other roles"...

What do clouds do? Insulate? Coldest winter nights are cloudless?

What happens if you fly high altitude jet aircraft with super enriched fuel in a criss-cross pattern in the upper atmosphere? Man-made clouds?

What percentage of clouds are man made over the last forty years?

Hempy McNoodle

What does Unidentified Aerial Phenomena pertain to? What does it really pertain to?

If COVID-19 was a lie, and Jan 6th was a lie, what else are they lying about?

What are "chemtrails"?

What are contrails?