Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

moose eater

How is that fraud?
If I mislead you as to the purpose, destination, etc. involved in my transporting you someplace, Hempy, that's fraud... along with 2 or 3 other serious criminal infractions.

Believe it or not, like it or not, human beings have rights, even in this Country, even if they're not from here.

Therein lies a serious difference between the MAGATs' view of justice, and much of the rest of the world's

moose eater

And you claim to not have dodged topics, or left inquiries unanswered. microbe raised an objection to that statement of horseshit.

You posted just recently in this thread, asking why people are so mean.

Yet you never really replied to my raising your apparent double standard, looking back on a Presidential candidate at a rally mocking a developmentally disabled person on national television, like a 6th-grader mocking a classmate.

Much of what your orange hero has done PUBLICLY is indefensible, let alone what his niece alleged from behind closed mansion doors.

Catch a clue, Hempy. You seem to believe that in following Q, tRump, or any other number of sociopaths, you've hitched your wagon to a star. You haven't. At best it's a Scud missile.

Hempy McNoodle

The saved cost of passing off human cargo they were too biased or callous to desire to contribute toward helping.
Doesn't THAT sound at least like a part of a 'profit motive.'Then there's the more abstract form of profit, gained by posturing for the thought-challenged minions, immediately before the election. Free advertising for the nationalists and racists in the MAGAt party.
To suggest that they are 'profiting' by saving money, is to say that sanctuary states are intentionally waging economic warfare against border states (which is actually very correct), but that would mean that they are acting in 'defense.' I completely agree, if that is what you are saying.

Hempy McNoodle

If I mislead you as to the purpose, destination, etc. involved in my transporting you someplace, Hempy, that's fraud... along with 2 or 3 other serious criminal infractions.

Believe it or not, like it or not, human beings have rights, even in this Country, even if they're not from here.

Therein lies a serious difference between the MAGATs' view of justice, and much of the rest of the world's
Who was allegedly 'defrauded?' the illegal immigrants did not pay for the trip. So I don't think it will be a fraud case, except maybe against those who claimed to be sanctuaries and have been taking in donations for services which have not been produced or provided.

Hempy McNoodle

And you claim to not have dodged topics, or left inquiries unanswered. microbe raised an objection to that statement of horseshit.

You posted just recently in this thread, asking why people are so mean.

Yet you never really replied to my raising your apparent double standard, looking back on a Presidential candidate at a rally mocking a developmentally disabled person on national television, like a 6th-grader mocking a classmate.

Much of what your orange hero has done PUBLICLY is indefensible, let alone what his niece alleged from behind closed mansion doors.

Catch a clue, Hempy. You seem to believe that in following Q, tRump, or any other number of sociopaths, you've hitched your wagon to a star. You haven't. At best it's a Scud missile.
I believe I have already addressed that.

moose eater

Who was allegedly 'defrauded?' the illegal immigrants did not pay for the trip. So I don't think it will be a fraud case, except maybe against those who claimed to be sanctuaries and have been taking in donations for services which have not been produced or provided.
Bullshit, and another dodge. The fraud had to do with where they were told they were being sent and why.

I'm wagering you know almost nothing (accurately) about the amount of money sanctuary cities have or haven't collected or spent. DeSantis isn't in charge of those cities, and those cities funds are local, not federal.

Your lines are more than a bit blurrry, hempy. But that's nothing new.

And the last I checked, immigration is a Federal issue/jurisdiction, not a Florida jurisdiction. Aside from the likelihood that the Feds are not lying to the immigrants about where they're being sent, or why.

But I guess those fine details escape the conspiracy crowd's consideration, as they might fuck up the narrative, no?

moose eater

DeSantis couldn't even find enough illegals from Florida to send somewhere so he sent his goons to Texas to lie to the migrants housed there in hopes of a better life flying them to Martha's Vineyard.

He profited heavily by this in fundraising.
Yep, like with tRump, (and even the mainstream corporate dems) a lot of it is purely B-grade (or C-grade) amateur acting, so poor in its delivery and lack of consistency in logic that the only ones who applaud and send in checks are those the message was initially crafted for; hearing what they want to hear, and the senders know that. Ironically, often people with the least resources to spare, but they've found their Orange God... how ever far from metaphorical Heaven he might be..

Newt Gingrich's plans for national manipulation of a voter base, but on steroids.

Absolem

I'm wiling to give up a Sunday sleeping away for a Saturday night of acid. Think we are close to the same age. It's just not in my circle anymore. I have a nephew starting at Michigan State. Maybe I'll hit him up. lol

moose eater

I'm wiling to give up a Sunday sleeping away for a Saturday night of acid. Think we are close to the same age. It's just not in my circle anymore.
Feature this:

Attending a National Sex Offender Therapist conference in Portland, along with a who's-who therapist in the field from Alaska.

We're walking the Portland open-air market down in the red cobble stone area of downtown; the risque area where nearly all the foyers smell of urine, because by day they're quaint shops, and by night they shield the homeless who need space to urinate, defecate, sleep, eat, etc. out of the elements.

We walk into a few shops that seriously look like cool persons are tending them. Youngsters with dreds, tie-dye t's for sale, etc., etc. We try to score a few doobies for the remainder of the trip.

I've been dealing since I was 13, and growing intermitently for decades, crossing state lines since 15 with cargo, and borders at age 18.

And in every booth we walk into, we're treated liike cops! The humility of it!!

Last edited:

Hempy McNoodle

I'm wagering you know almost nothing (accurately) about the amount of money sanctuary cities have or haven't collected or spent.
True. It would be nice if there was more transparency. Non-Profits tend to be hotbeds of corruption...
DeSantis isn't in charge of those cities, and those cities funds are local, not federal.
Egg-Zaktlee! :tiphat:

So why are they promising sanctuary and not delivering (instead making big problems for localites that do not want to participate in the problematic 'sanctuary' scheme)?

Sounds like fraud is more likely to be found in the sanctuary zones.