What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

armedoldhippy

Veteran
AOH - The Beatles wrote Ticket To Ride but the reference was to another favorite of mine....

"No sympathy for the devil; keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride...and if it occasionally gets a little heavier than what you had in mind, well...maybe chalk it up to forced consciousness expansion: Tune in, freak out, get beaten." -Hunter S. Thompson

He was reminiscing over a failed revolution.

PS - I still love the Carpenters... Just nowhere near as much my boys!!!
apologies for mix-up. Thompson will always be one of my favorite writers. GONZO! :cool:

Absolem

Just what do you think the pillow guy did? If you can't see the current regime in DC is fascist then you deserve the collapse of your world and to go with it.

What is it like to be afraid of My Pillow guy? You pillowphobic?

Ya........................... What about Hunter and her emails.

Fun chanting "lock her up". Calling for investigations of every high ranking democrat. But when it comes you to your side getting the po-po breathing down then ya cry like a little................................

armedoldhippy

Veteran
here's ANOTHER "conspiracy theory" to chew on. The Chump saw the walls closing in, anticipated the search warrants, and buried ALL of the best shit in his ex-wifes coffin on the grounds of his golf course where he could retrieve them whenever he needed to without having to get permission to exhume the body...nah, he aint that bright. i had him mixed up with someone with brains. sorry, carry on.:bigeye:

moose eater

Somebody must be afraid if they send the FBI after him when he's on a fishing trip and at Hardees. LOL
Lindell lacks sufficient courage or stmaina to stand his ground with anyone, let alone the Fibbies. He's the pillow guy, remember?. Likely just 'roll over' for them.. Face into pillow, and all of that. A position of submission for the odd fellow, maybe. But shotgun play with armed, trained agents? highly unlikely, improbable, etc.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hempy thanks you for giving his thread play whilst he is out doing really important secretive stuff

Q
This just in!: Hempy has been given status of General in the US Qforce and has been deployed to Australia to assist in the cockatoo gorilla-warfare uprising happening there. It has been rumored that he has been allocated $50 for the latest technology in bungee cord armaments.

Hempy McNoodle

hPQOvciKPwWJ.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts