What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
AOH - The Beatles wrote Ticket To Ride but the reference was to another favorite of mine....

"No sympathy for the devil; keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride...and if it occasionally gets a little heavier than what you had in mind, well...maybe chalk it up to forced consciousness expansion: Tune in, freak out, get beaten." -Hunter S. Thompson

He was reminiscing over a failed revolution.

PS - I still love the Carpenters... Just nowhere near as much my boys!!!

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Indeed.

From Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas.

Another gem from the book that seems pertinent :

"There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning. And that, I think, was the handle - that sense of inevitable victory over the forces of Old and Evil." - Hunter S. Thompson

med4u

Veteran
And live stream is free.....
[[𝗪𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗡𝗮𝘄*]]My Son Hunter 2022 FULLMOVIE FREE ONLINE ON 𝟣𝟤𝟥𝗆𝗈𝗏𝗂𝖾𝗌 on acast

Three Berries

It's easier to see that you are lumping everything you don't like into a group and calling it fascist.

It's just slightly less easy to look up the definition of fascism.

The pillow guy jumped into the shit, he got out of the chopper, he started babbling about martial law and the Insurrection Act and how Trump was chosen by God, and he held a three day cyber symposium that was complete bullshit.

He wasn't just twiddling his thumbs walking down the street minding his own business.

Buy the ticket, take the ride.
So no free speech?

audiohi

Veteran
Didn't he hide the lady from the police that allowed the breach of the election machines in Colorado, who then provided the stolen disk image to Lindell?

Probably should't have done that.

audiohi

Veteran
Here's some more election fraud for you

New York MAGA Republican election official arrested by FBI on 12 counts of voter fraud​

https://www.salon.com/2022/09/14/ne...rrested-by-fbi-on-12-counts-of-fraud_partner/

The New York Daily News' Tim Balk reports, "Jason Schofield applied for absentee ballots for voters who did not want to vote, and, in some instances, personally pushed voters to sign absentee ballot envelopes, positioning himself or his associates to commit voter fraud in primary and general elections in 2021, according to court papers. The 12-count indictment charging Schofield said ballots were counted from at least four voters who were instructed to sign ballot envelopes but were not allowed to complete them."

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Didn't he hide the lady from the police that allowed the breach of the election machines in Colorado, who then provided the stolen disk image to Lindell?

Probably should't have done that.
in service of "the Lost Cause"... stupid people do stupid things, lol.

Latest posts

Latest posts