What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

shiva82

i hope so pal. i wouldnt be suprised if he is one of them though. the commie cucks amongst you are loving it

Last edited:

Absolem

Qanon is now killing their family members.

The youngest daughter of a man who shot her sister and killed his wife attributed her father’s violence to years of reading QAnon extremism online. Rebecca Lanis, 21, of Walled Lake, Michigan, told WXYZ that her father, Igor Lanis, 53, “became a different person after 2020” when former President Donald Trump lost the presidential election. “My dad started going down the Q[Anon] rabbit hole,” Rebecca wrote in a post on the r/QAnonCasualties subreddit. The post was made anonymously, but Reddit moderators later verified her identity.

audiohi

Veteran
b2segd31gqn91.jpg

moose eater

A few sentences in and "lesser humans".

This shit is beyond absurd.
Propaganda being dispensed by the vehement anti-propagandists, or so they say.. over and over.

I miss my Rubix Cube. I think there was an encrypted message from Q in it some place. He said the Arizona Sun was too hot, and he was considering Siberia for a cooler climate, after he finished filling in circles on his GED exam..

Last edited:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
baby q jeebus,i know i don't believe in you,but if you could drive a couple people here to self harm i would appreciate it...where we go to be annoyed by two, we go all!
be more fun (a LOT!) to see them forced to tell the truth like Jim Carey in "LIARLIAR!" i'm pretty sure Stempy McPoodle would try to chew his tongue off first, lol! (your count was off by a couple, not that it matters) :smoke:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Pretty easy to see who is the fascist. DEM/RINO/NEOcon/MIC/BigPharma/Big Bank/Big Governemt.... All based on lies and it's falling apart so fast they have to hassle the pillow guy.

It's easier to see that you are lumping everything you don't like into a group and calling it fascist.

It's just slightly less easy to look up the definition of fascism.

The pillow guy jumped into the shit, he got out of the chopper, he started babbling about martial law and the Insurrection Act and how Trump was chosen by God, and he held a three day cyber symposium that was complete bullshit.

He wasn't just twiddling his thumbs walking down the street minding his own business.

Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Latest posts

Latest posts