What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

Nothing to see here. Just a pic that Kash Patel put out on Truth Social of himself with seventeen (17=Q) arrows behind him. He is depicted on the 'King' card. Devin Nunes is pictured on the 'Jack' card below. The Queen (Q) is missing.

"When do you play the TRUMP card?"
- Q

Y4Cas8S9RX72.jpeg

moose eater

Hempy's spam is like skipping over commercials.

Know I didn't miss anything.

I remember not to long ago when MAGA accused their opposition of being paid to post. This thread makes it clear who the paid posters/spammers are................................
B... B... But just the other day Hempy acknowedged over-doing it with his bizarre spamming, and said he could probably back off a bit.

Then today we have.. .nearly 3 pages of Hempy talking to himself, as though he's informed or convinced ANYONE of a goddamned thing!

What's the definition of a mental disorder? (in a general or generic sort of way, I mean...)

How problematic do you suppose Hempy's coping skills will become when he finds out he's been chasing the encrypted secret messages of manipulative morons with scant insight into ANYTHING, much less the state of affairs in the US, Let alone the world?

comfy markoth

B... B... But just the other day Hempy acknowedged over-doing it with his bizarre spamming, and said he could probably back off a bit.

I think unclefishstick said in one of these threads, was alluding to.... and i think i noticed too, is that Hempy has just enough self awareness (just barely) to realize when he might be putting his precious thread in jeopardy of getting instadeleted. So he backs of a little. :bigeye:

Can't go jeopardizing this beacon of knowledge and wisdom he's shared with the world now can we? With all of it's 100k views. :gaga:

moose eater

I think unclefishstick said in one of these threads, was alluding to.... and i think i noticed too, is that Hempy has just enough self awareness (just barely) to realize when he might be putting his precious thread in jeopardy of getting instadeleted. So he backs of a little. :bigeye:

Can't go jeopardizing this beacon of knowledge and wisdom he's shared with the world now can we? With all of it's 100k views. :gaga:
It's like an all-expenses paid journey to Q-Mecca, it is... <eye roll>

moose eater

It's called our country.

The United States of America.

What the actual fuck is wrong with you?
If that's a sincere question, mustard, I can put on my trusty, rusty clinical cap and get back to you with a specific response identifying what it is I believe Hempy's contending with for the last couple years or more... And like with tRump's wall, I can do the work for you, but bill Hempy. Though I'm guessing he'll be as forthcoming as Mexico was with the payment(s).

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran

This propaganda doesn't even bother to name the subject in the photo... how informative...

There's an assumption that the people who it's intended to affect already have drank enough Kool Aid to be past that... how understanding.

Now the Kool Aid drinkers are cool because those in the know and are starting to doubt that some of the others are not quite as cool... which makes them cool... IF they drink more Kool Aid.

It wasn't Trump's lackeys... but it was actually the FBI that was "literally attempting to overthrow the government"... Seems totally seamless... The FBI has been filmed staging a pitiful attempt at insurrection at the Capitol so many times it's not even propaganda.