What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

storm-1.jpg

shiva82

i didn't complain. how much tax payer money has been spent on trying to take trump to court ? simple and relevant question. i'm not in denial about charles, or protecting him. he is a wrongun.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yes i have, twice. and speak to a cuban that has escaped and get back to me. typical commie propaganda again . rhetoric class of marx. el retardo. the quality of the cigars has deteriorated aswell. lose all the greatest minds of the youth who escape and emigrate , but we can roll cigars.
skipped over the good stuff, I noticed. I wonder why their doctors are welcomed all over (minus US of course)

shiva82

i skipped over fuck all .why do they escape and emigrate microbean? in the hope of a better life. if castro was such a huge success , the opposite would be the case. regardless of you changing the subject , my opinion remians . Justin Castro is doing the same to canada and the the same is happening to the collective west. if you cannot see that then good luck son. cuba is not a success . only in the eyes of a commie. print money and open the borders for microbean. lets just agree to disagree .

Last edited:

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i skipped over fuck all .why do they escape and emigrate microbean? in the hope of a better life. if castro was such a huge success , the opposite would be the case. regardless of you changing the subject , my opinion remians . Justin Castro is doing the same to canada and the the same is happening to the collective west. if you cannot see that then good luck son. cuba is not a success . only in the eyes of a commie. print money and open the borders for microbean. lets just agree to disagree .
ag program - you are a grower right?
medical training
health care
success is measured differently perhaps? is money success? many people believe so. the merican dreeem

shiva82

if you didn't quote me i would go away and not comment . resist hitting that quote button and stop stirring shit if someone has an opposing view .peace and love only from now.

Attachments

• justin.jpg
    justin.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Perhaps you will realize at some point that I only sought answers to some of the points raised by you Shiva. Not once did I say anything about Trudeau and have no idea why he even was put forward. I will, I guess surmise that your concept of success is based upon acquisition.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Hempy you have posted something that suggests that Biden voters are largely vaccinated.

I know you are insinuating that those individuals have been fooled into doing both of those things.

I feel it necessary to point out that you may have missed something.

It's very possible that any or all of those individuals are concerned about the people at large.

There's a possibility that those people are considering the welfare of others before their own greed.

There's also the distinct possibility that many Trump supporters are paranoid about anything that they don't know.

There's a possibility that those paranoid minded people are just as scared of the vaccine as they are of brown people or gay Satanists.

Hempy McNoodle

Hempy you have posted something that suggests that Biden voters are largely vaccinated.

I know you are insinuating that those individuals have been fooled into doing both of those things.

I feel it necessary to point out that you may have missed something.

It's very possible that any or all of those individuals are concerned about the people at large.

There's a possibility that those people are considering the welfare of others before their own greed.

There's also the distinct possibility that many Trump supporters are paranoid about anything that they don't know.

There's a possibility that those paranoid minded people are just as scared of the vaccine as they are of brown people or gay Satanists.
This^ is understood to be 'the establishment's narrative or "narradigm."

Some of it is true. For instance, many people received the jab because they felt that it was the right thing to do to protect themselves and others. Of course, they were wrong and undertook risks which they did not understand and put society at a greater risk than the risk posed by any pandemic virus.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
You have nothing to base your "facts" on besides the propaganda you repost.

There's no study that can be accurate regarding vaccination related deaths or illness compared to hypothetically projected numbers of pandemic related deaths and illness.

The vaccine is more deadly than COVID?

Any fool that applied logical thought could postulate an opposing argument.

It's also interesting to note how hard MAGA is clutching so tightly to obvious lies.

The election was not stolen.

COVID is real.

The Democratic party is not the enemy of the state.

Trump is a loud mouthed pea-brained bigot that thrives on the cult of personality.

Many people have been wanting a dumbass hater to be in a position of power, hoping that their paranoia and hate can be pandered to, praying for the day that they are winning with their narrow minded hatred.

I think it has a lot to do with the division we are seeing today.

What examples of Trump supporters' acceptance and inclusion are there? I have plenty examples of their hate and division.

What happens if we were to count each other as equals, without any question or worry about race, orientation, or net worth?

Do you feel like it would make some feel a sense of loss, maybe they would lose value of their soul or identity?

Some people are convinced that others living in different ways are lesser than themselves and don't require their consideration or respect.

They are the conundrum of our nation.

We have it spelled out in plain English.

This country accepts gays.

This country accepts people willing to be vaccinated.

This country accepts people who think Trump is an idiot.

This country accepts hateful white supremacists.

This country accepts poor people.

This country accepts rich people.

This country has zero track record of accepting its own acceptance.

Our bloodiest war was upon ourselves.

I, for one, feel education is much more valuable than propaganda (as far as the people are concerned).

I'm telling you something that you are going to try not to comprehend... I know that.

You should ask yourself why that is.

I value you.

Not your tax or tithe.

Not your race or religion.

Not your proclivities.

You.

I don't care what you think or feel... I care that you think and feel your thoughts and feelings.

I have watched the reposting of memes and other media articles.

I desire actual communication.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Hahahaha yes, I am not sure if I made a good decision.

I've got to try to use conventional language and hope that he comes around to realize what memes are not good for.

I finally have convinced myself that he's not a bot.

Latest posts

Latest posts