What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
trump is probabaly related to Lucifer . wouldn't suprise me . trump looks a bit like churchill too.however , if you were sincere in your virtues , you would be going after biden and calling him out for his crimes with the same energy you have for tumps supporters . preach equality and commit bias and hate. hypocrisy and fakeness
If someone was elevating Biden to Jesus status like Hempy is with Trump, I probably would. - the Holy Trinity - Trump-Q-Junior

audiohi

Veteran
i'm a lover not a fighter. we are all different. places such as Saudi arabia and iran are more civilised countrys than bidens america

lol

You must be a true American. You waited until the early hours of Sept. 12 to say Saudi Arabia is more civilised than America.

Anyone got a bone saw?

shiva82

haha , and i'm three quarter scottish to be honest. I have no investment in the usa. i'm just sad to see it fall like cuba and venezuela. i'm scottish . explains my tone. trump is controlled opposition and Biden has commited far more crimes than trump. The only option in my vision, is to support neither

Last edited:

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
haha , and i'm three quarter scottish to be honest. I have no investment in the usa. i'm just sad to see it fall like cuba and venezuela. i'm scottish . explains my tone. trump is controlled opposition and Biden has commited far more crimes than trump. The only option in my vision, is to support neither
Just curious - how has Cuba failed? They have a successful organic-microbial agricultural system; doctors trained in Cuba are well regarded globally; best cigars; great cannabis; some shortages on things like toilet paper.

shiva82

it was a success. for the cartel . bolshevism . for the common man, totalabject failure. The cigars? what price are they going for and what is the average wage in cuba ? the similar technique or plan was used on russia, venezuela, china , cambodia ,and then using isis , and alqueda with libya , iraq etc etc . communism is a weapon of the cartel to pillage and plunder and bring in a feudal system and take away soveriegnity . they all have the same goals and agendas. The u.n and the w.e.f are the puppets fronting the same agendas currently. success maybe in your eyes , and my perception says complete failure .

Last edited:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
trump is probabaly related to Lucifer . wouldn't suprise me . trump looks a bit like churchill too.however , if you were sincere in your virtues , you would be going after biden and calling him out for his crimes with the same energy you have for tumps supporters . preach equality and commit bias and hate. hypocrisy and fakeness

If you can take notice that I am not calling out Trump supporters for crime then perhaps you could get that my "preaching of equality" is a right granted me by the Constitution.

I'm trying to figure out how much hate is being swept under the rug for the benefit of appearances.

Most of MAGA appears to be reluctant to admit their hatred.

It's interesting that you have accused me of being fake when I am honestly asking for honesty.

What hate am I committing by pointing out the hate that I see?

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
lol

You must be a true American. You waited until the early hours of Sept. 12 to say Saudi Arabia is more civilised than America.

Anyone got a bone saw?

I think it could be because they are actively killing the homosexual population.

Maybe it's the less-than-progressive treatment of the women in those countries.

Perhaps it's because they have religion controlling their governments.

They are not even more civilized than Scotland.

shiva82

you took it one way . i didn't aim anything at you in particular . i will try improve my communication skills and not be as frosty . no worries

Hempy McNoodle

FhJxZAMtxdnL.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts