What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

shiva82

i don't believe Trump has any power myself hempy , but i'm often wrong. Q seems a bit like government trolling to me to keep people occupied while they steal all our shit. but i don't know

Hempy McNoodle

like i said, you have not watched the video of them assaulting officers & forcing their way into a building in their attempt at stopping an orderly process by Congress. you are wasting your time by pretending it did not happen. but you won't waste any more of mine. bye-bye...
We all saw the videos. Those were agent provocateurs.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
1662652021661.png

and THIS must have been where they were being "invited in'... right? LOL! living along that river in Egypt still, i see.

Hempy McNoodle

i don't believe Trump has any power myself hempy , but i'm often wrong. Q seems a bit like government trolling to me to keep people occupied while they steal all our shit. but i don't know
Could be. But, as I see it, this is our only hope. Fortunately, there is ample reason (for me) to feel very optimistic. But, what you say is very valid as a concern. We are about to either vanquish our enemies or descend into darkness, me thinks. My money is on the former, rather than the latter.

Hempy McNoodle

Hempy McNoodle

"Biden" has once again renewed Trump's executive order declaring a national Emergency over corruption and crimes against humanity!

Patriots are in control!

O5ro5xHDn91Z.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts