What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

Most of you MAGGOTS are uneducated about this;

To apply for asylum in the U.S., you must be physically present in the U.S. or be seeking entry into the U.S. at a port of entry.

Affirmative Asylum Processing with USCIS​

To obtain asylum through the affirmative asylum process you must be physically present in the United States. You may apply for asylum regardless of how you arrived in the United States or your current immigration status.
You must apply for asylum within 1 year of the date of your last arrival in the United States, unless you can show:
  • Changed circumstances that materially affect your eligibility for asylum or extraordinary circumstances relating to the delay in filing; and
  • You filed within a reasonable amount of time given those circumstances
These are current and have been updated by the UN and Joe Biden's corrupt State Department for corrupt political reasons.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
These are current and have been updated by the UN and Joe Biden's corrupt State Department for corrupt political reasons.
Your statement is vague but if you mean what I posted, the law was like that back as far as I paid attention which is probably when you were in grade school.
EDIT:
Basic law filed 1952; last alteration 2011

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1158

Last edited:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
It used to be (maybe legally still is) that one applied for asylum by setting foot on US soil but all the MAGA babies cried about this practice and Trump (govt) started separating families and playing dirty shit to discourage this. The current govt is no better I think.
i don't recall if that was legal policy, or just what DC said...and from what i remember, it was intended almost exclusively for Cuban refugees. if they made it ashore, it was "ollie ollie, all in free". i do not recall it being a policy aimed at Mexican citizens or central/south Americans. those separated families were to try to keep them from slipping into the interior. if the kids were in custody, the parents would, for the vast majority, stick around. the good ones anyway...

armedoldhippy

Veteran
funny you say that hempy. all the footage of police being brained and looting going on and burning shit down was from the far left nutjobs. then when i was watching people get invited into parliment on jan 6th and taking photos with security and just having a good time, they are still in jail , and the nutjobs all got bailed out and are free. how does that work? without taking sides
you still haven't watched the films (available on here) of the "peaceful tourists wandering around", have you? "invited in" LOL! an odd way to describe "violently broke through police lines"... FAIL! :laughing: the US does not have a parliament. are you sure you're on the right continent? just curious, you seem "confused"...

shiva82

i'm in the shire of york. it is a war against the globalists that want to bring back to feudal system for all. i'm close to a libertarian anarchist i suppose. i don't want to punish the common man or enslave people and want what is best for people. that was never a inserection , if you believe it is then i find that dishonest and insincere.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
i'm in the shire of york. it is a war against the globalists that want to bring back to feudal system for all. i'm close to a libertarian anarchist i suppose. i don't want to punish the common man or enslave people and want what is best for people. that was never a inserection , if you believe it is then i find that dishonest and insincere.
if you don't believe it was a try at starting one, i find you to be ridiculously uniformed & willfully ignorant.

shiva82

they were invited in. you are being insincere. i can't take you seriously armedoldhippy.Socrates was correct

med4u

Veteran
the only violence and fire starting was by secret services and agent provocateurs . some tool walking around with a spear is not an insurection. all theatre and bullshit again. even the rogue cop was suspect. rimmer
OMG The chaos and violence was unrelenting ...shear terror! 🤣

Last edited:

shiva82

i was watching it live on webcams around the building . it was obvious what was going on . pretending it was an insurection and having people locked up for months and years , says alot about a person in my opinion. there is no point being devisive . waste of energy

med4u

Veteran
When the real insurrection happens...
It wont look like a guided tour group
Milling around taking selfies with the
Cops...js

shiva82

hempy. why didn't trump pardon Assange and Snowden? I'm an outsider looking in at what is on the table and trying to question every angle. i have no bias. to me trump is a cunt too

Last edited:

Three Berries

quote:

Kyle Becker
@kylenabecker

BREAKING: The Feds just raided the home of Viktor Vekselberg.

Vekselberg is best remembered as a Clinton Foundation donor who played a key role in the Uranium One deal.

Bill Clinton personally lobbied the State Dept. to allow the Russian oligarch to attend a CGI conf. in 2012.
Maybe the nuclear secrets the FIBers are looking for?

Three Berries

"She said figures from Statistics Canada have shown a sharp rise in hate crimes towards people from the 2SLGBTQI+ communities."

I wonder what egg-zaktlee constitutes a 'hate crime towards people from the 2SLGBTQI+ communities.'
"Misgendering" someone?

Seems like everyone is included in that community except for heterosexuals. At what point is it considered a 'hate group?'

Why are 'bi-sexuals' tolerated? Are there only two genders? Shouldn't bi-sexuals be canceled and replaced with 'pansexual?'

Why are gays and lesbians tolerated by the trans communities? Lesbians, generally, don't want to have sexual relationships with women who have penises, so aren't they just as bad as straight men? Why? / Why not?
Does including the B, Bisexual mean there are two genders?

A little behind on my reading.

Latest posts

Latest posts