What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Three Berries

This far into the Great Awakening I have learned that a portion of the Trump-humper crowd believe Q is somehow in possession of a crystal ball or something.

I've seen that their paranoia has been corraled into passionate support for Trump, but it appears in hatefully divisive words and attitudes.

I don't see an "awakening" as much as I see a club that is looking for members, and, barring that, at the very least disseminating propaganda supporting such a club.

If narrow minded exclusion and judgemental hatred are key tenets of the club then it only appeals to people who see things in terms of supremacy.

There's a lot of other ways to look at things.

My best advice is to look without hatred at people who are asking for respect.

It doesn't make you less of a person to accept others.

It doesn't make you less of a person to love people you don't understand.

"Awakening" doesn't seem very consistent with the definition from my perspective.

Waking up would look more like realizing that Trump is taking people for a ride as much as any politician.

Waking up would look more like realizing that revolution would get us further than civil war.

This appears to be more of a "Drink This Kool Aid" thread.

Does Q have a scheduled time for this bullshit newsflash?
Project Looking Glass?

Three Berries

Memes aren't better or more advanced communication... There's no way to see them as anything but what they are: PROPAGANDA.

I don't think everyone has forgotten about discussion and discourse... TWO way communication.

Input.... Output....

Statement of position.... Clarification of opposing position....

Evidence for and against.... Science and people refusing science....

Memes don't have any stones. They can't back and forth. They are not even true half of the time... They're fucking propaganda.

Ever wonder what happened to actual discourse? Memes.

Fuck the dumb shit and discuss.

What reason do Trump Humpers have to get behind a civil war?
What reason do Trump Humpers have to get behind a civil war?

None.

Three Berries

Maybe you could explain the Biden strategy on the issues we face...
What's the net gain on flooding the country with illegals?
Soft on crime DAs
Plunging our country into recession
Do you want the USA to be a broke down
Third world shit hole?
Do you think none of it matters and life will go on same as it ever was?
How's this long term plan end up?
All I here is trump this and trump that
Give us the Biden plan
Illinois come 1/1/2023

FcGD31sWIAE6mfN

Three Berries

has trump denounced the deathjab yet ? or is he still deepstate shill?
What's a death jab? What the government wants to force into you or one you can refuse? He exposed the Big Pharma as evil if you care to look. Trump is a notorious anti vaxer. But if he had said don't take it then the Left would have been calling him a murder for all those dying the Covid "deaths".

And it looks like they will be forced to compensate for all the deaths. Even Biden said We got Pharma!

Three Berries

That is not very clear right now. lots of conflicting reporting on wether or not Trump was on the flights. If I recall correctly, he was on a short flight, but not the pleasure flights. But, we'll see. It is important to understand that Trump is the reason this is all coming out and the way he got them to illegally spy on him ( which was a sting operation on the deep state) was by bringing up epstein, bill clinton and the island on camera. He also said that "you'll find out who really took down the towers" on 9/11. This made them take the bait and target Trump and now it is their downfall.
As I understand it Trump flew from Florida to New York one time. Did not go to the Island. And Trump was the only one to testify against Epstein in his Florida coverup trial.

Hempy McNoodle

Your statement is vague but if you mean what I posted, the law was like that back as far as I paid attention which is probably when you were in grade school.
EDIT:
Basic law filed 1952; last alteration 2011

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1158
What you provided earlier was a summary (not the law as written) and was updated 2022.

Hempy McNoodle

Your statement is vague but if you mean what I posted, the law was like that back as far as I paid attention which is probably when you were in grade school.
EDIT:
Basic law filed 1952; last alteration 2011

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1158
Just now saw your Cornell link. Doesn't it say pretty much egg-zaktlee what Hempy was alluding to?

(a)Authority to apply for asylum
(1)In general
Any alien who is physically present in the United States or who arrives in the United States (whether or not at a designated port of arrival and including an alien who is brought to the United States after having been interdicted in international or United States waters), irrespective of such alien’s status, may apply for asylum in accordance with this section or, where applicable, section 1225(b) of this title.
(2)Exceptions
(A)Safe third country
Paragraph (1) shall not apply to an alien if the Attorney General determines that the alien may be removed, pursuant to a bilateral or multilateral agreement, to a country (other than the country of the alien’s nationality or, in the case of an alien having no nationality, the country of the alien’s last habitual residence) in which the alien’s life or freedom would not be threatened on account of race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group, or political opinion, and where the alien would have access to a full and fair procedure for determining a claim to asylum or equivalent temporary protection, unless the Attorney General finds that it is in the public interest for the alien to receive asylum in the United States.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
they were invited in. you are being insincere. i can't take you seriously armedoldhippy.Socrates was correct
like i said, you have not watched the video of them assaulting officers & forcing their way into a building in their attempt at stopping an orderly process by Congress. you are wasting your time by pretending it did not happen. but you won't waste any more of mine. bye-bye...

Hempy McNoodle

hempy. why didn't trump pardon Assange and Snowden? I'm an outsider looking in at what is on the table and trying to question every angle. i have no bias. to me trump is a cunt too
Assange is a very important part of all of this. He may even be Q. When he is returned to the US, I expect things to get real interesting. Q and Trump are definitely on Assanges side and protecting him. He is the most sensitive asset in so much of all of this. He is the one who can confirm that he got the Clinton emails from Seth Rich (whom the DNC subsequently murdered using MS-13). His testimony brings down Obama's Deep State. Timing is very important.

Q implied that Snowden is actually a Deep State Russian asset (not a good guy) this could explain why the media made a hero out of him while they accused Assange of being a dangerous child rapist. Supposedly, Snowden was warning the Deep State about the fact that they were under surveillance. The Deep State was tricked into signing the Patriot Act by the patriots. The Deep Staters believed it was meant to spy on their opposition and all of the people. So, of course they took that bait. It was actually a means for the NSA to collect all the info needed to prosecute the Deep State. This is why Q always said "we have it all." Q posts go into a lot of detail on all of this.

Latest posts

Latest posts