What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

shiva82

funny you say that hempy. all the footage of police being brained and looting going on and burning shit down was from the far left nutjobs. then when i was watching people get invited into parliment on jan 6th and taking photos with security and just having a good time, they are still in jail , and the nutjobs all got bailed out and are free. how does that work? without taking sides

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
most people would help someone in need naturally. thankfully. this idea that a trump supporter lacks human nature is craziness
Do you know, I do believe this one on one - If someone meets a person but it is when they get together as a group or support a political ideology, that they get selfish; they follow the dogma of our tax money should not go to pay for someone's medical or educational needs; that's a Democratic policy.

Hempy McNoodle

It used to be (maybe legally still is) that one applied for asylum by setting foot on US soil but all the MAGA babies cried about this practice and Trump (govt) started separating families and playing dirty shit to discourage this. The current govt is no better I think.
That was for Mexico only or refugees who arrive on our shores by boat. If you are crossing other countries, you are no longer seeking asylum. You are simply looking for a better place to live, hence the normal immigration process is appropriate (not asylum). They should seek asylum in Mexico, or they should use the standard system for immigration into the USA.

Simple. The reason they want it to be under asylum is simply to attempt to dodge our legal immigration system.

Hempy McNoodle

Bull shit! It is the opposite of what MOST MAGA people say. They say you need to work for everything you get and why should I contribute to your healthcare and education? Why should I be compassionate to people crossing into America seeking asylum? At rallies they threaten media workers, they act and talk tough. No wonder though - look at their leader, talking about punching people and using other words to encourage violence - saying he would pay legal fees if someone inflicts violence - talking about how he has the bikers
You are failing to note the important distinction between personal kindness and forced governmental transfers of wealth.

Wasn't it Biden that was talking about punching Trump (behind a woodshed, or some tough guy nonsense)?

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
funny you say that hempy. all the footage of police being brained and looting going on and burning shit down was from the far left nutjobs. then when i was watching people get invited into parliment on jan 6th and taking photos with security and just having a good time, they are still in jail , and the nutjobs all got bailed out and are free. how does that work? without taking sides
Perhaps a good start would be the lawmakers talking to each other as humans rather than as the other side which needs blocking. This is for sure a Republican tactic; even stated since Obama was elected. Now there are Q nutjobs trying to label Democrats as Deep state and pedos

Hempy McNoodle

It used to be (maybe legally still is) that one applied for asylum by setting foot on US soil but all the MAGA babies cried about this practice and Trump (govt) started separating families and playing dirty shit to discourage this. The current govt is no better I think.
Child separation started when Obama was President and nobody ever cared back then. It was also necessary because children were being trafficked into the US and also through Mexico from central America by people who were not their parents. Logically, Trump gave a wise warning; you come here with kids and you will be separated from them. Any parent who cared about their child's well being would certainly think twice or re-think entering the US. A trafficker is far less likely to care about a child's welfare and would likely be less deterred.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You are failing to note the important distinction between personal kindness and forced governmental transfers of wealth.
I do not need to note this at all. It works as I've witnessed in Canada on many occasions. People who do not work towards initiation of this in the US are simply selfish and without morals.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Logically, Trump gave a wise warning; you come here with kids and you will be separated from them. Any parent who cared about their child's well being would certainly think twice or re-think entering the US.
What an asshole statement Hempy and what an asshole Trump was to send those kids to places not correctly recorded. Wise warning; my ass. IMO he should be in jail just for that.

Parents are trying to save their kids from gang slavery, murder.

Latest posts

Latest posts