What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

audiohi

Veteran
I'll bet trump shit right in his diapers over this today. lol

obamas-white-house-portraits-090722-1a4a64ae45984832abde9077a20e0dcc.jpg

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Remember when peaceful, respectful Donald made fun of Hilary when she was sick and dizzy? When Trump-humpers ganged on? - 'she probably cannot even walk up the steps of the capitol' Remember when he made fun of Rubio, drinking water? The disabled guy? Can you imagine him running against FDR - 'helpless, weak guy in a wheelchair' What a great guy.

Hempy McNoodle

BTW; That was not Trump Magazine he flashed; his water is just rebranded from a company not belonging to Trump; the steaks were purchased for this infomercial; the winery belongs to Eric, not Trump Inc.
- Trump University - LOL. - are you enrolling Humpy?

No. Any more education and my head will explode. :biglaugh:

armedoldhippy

Veteran

BTW; That was not Trump Magazine he flashed; his water is just rebranded from a company not belonging to Trump; the steaks were purchased for this infomercial; the winery belongs to Eric, not Trump Inc.
- Trump University - LOL. - are you enrolling Humpy?

enrolling? he TEACHES there....for FREE! :tiphat: just like everyone else, he does it just for the honor involved. :laughing:

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That^ Right there^ That is some of the most MAGA shit I've ever seen you post! There is still hope in the world! :rasta:
Bull shit! It is the opposite of what MOST MAGA people say. They say you need to work for everything you get and why should I contribute to your healthcare and education? Why should I be compassionate to people crossing into America seeking asylum? At rallies they threaten media workers, they act and talk tough. No wonder though - look at their leader, talking about punching people and using other words to encourage violence - saying he would pay legal fees if someone inflicts violence - talking about how he has the bikers

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
legal immigration is not the problem. usa is one of the most compassionate places on earth . try breaking into saudi
It used to be (maybe legally still is) that one applied for asylum by setting foot on US soil but all the MAGA babies cried about this practice and Trump (govt) started separating families and playing dirty shit to discourage this. The current govt is no better I think.