What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Just like our country, Canada receives taxes.

Just like our country, Canadian citizens pay those taxes.

Just like our country, the money paid for tax becomes the government's money.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
Once again, Jericho Mile has edited one of Hempy McNoodle's GREAT quotes^

People who suffer from Trump Derangement Syndrome or Hempy Derangement Syndrome (HDS) tend to show a low inclination for creativity and a high propensity for destructive behaviors…because I know I’m not passing out on whippets…and hitting my head on the bathroom sink…getting a helping hand back up by my alter ego’s delusion..propped slovenly on my computer couch…searching what’s left of my mind…tapioca…wait a tic…is that a rock in the carpet?

Last edited:

Hempy McNoodle

@Jericho Mile, should really consider starting a new original thread here in the Speaker's Corner. A place we're you can show us all how to be.

Haha, what am I saying Jericho has nothing constructive to contribute. He just projects and calls people 'worm.' Someone please give him the horse paste! :biglaugh:

Tell me more about how empty Hempy's life is as you stalk Hempy and edit his posts to reflect what you project.:smoker:

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
@Jericho Mile, should really consider starting a new original thread here in the Speaker's Corner. A place we're you can show us all how to be.

Haha, what am I saying Jericho has nothing constructive to contribute. He just projects and calls people 'worm.' Someone please give him the horse paste! :biglaugh:

Tell me more about how empty Hempy's life is as you stalk Hempy and edit his posts to reflect what you project.…..although accurate…. hempy talks to himself as a 3rd person…and believes in things that makes him question his own sanity…screams at neighborhood dogs for being dogs…needs the random attention from strangers that the cyber world provides…because hempy would get locked up if he talked to himself in this way on the streets…although the self degradation does appeal to his inner self…it’s too giant a leap to open the door to this shit box and step outside without any sleep so…hempy must find some more maga shit retard propaganda to fake out reality with by posting relentlessly until he finally collapses on his dirty floor…covered in cat litter…meow

Last edited:

Hempy McNoodle

2F7ED76F00000578-0-image-a-7_1450485464741.jpg