What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

It just seems like Hansel and Gretel holding hands skipping into the witch's hut and they're flipping you off telling you that something can't meme and you're stupid for trying to stop people from getting sick.

And they want to shoot you.
You seem to be making things up. And all talk of violence has been one direction only. Coming from Biden Voters and is directed at Trump supporters.

Hempy McNoodle

Hempy do you notice anything different about the people in those Pennsylvania rally photos?

It seems to me like the Trump rally looks like a bunch of Nazis.
You presume that they are Trump supporters and not plants. I still haven't seen a source posted for that photo and so cannot positively link it to any Trump rally. It looks like someone selling flags somewhere.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Sure was....everyone's a hero when they ain't gettin shot back at...13 million registered guns sold in the last 2 yrs...
70% of Republicans believe the election was stolen...75 million Republican voters
Voted for trump in 2020...
Maybe 800k reservist in all the US...45% of them are repub...I know which side I want to be on..you?

Because here's this.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
You presume that they are Trump supporters and not plants. I still haven't seen a source posted for that photo and so cannot positively link it to any Trump rally. It looks like someone selling flags somewhere.

Even on edibles I can tell the difference between a plant and a human.

I'm not talking about the Nazi flag salesman...

I'm talking about the photo comparing the crowds at the rallies.

Do you notice anything about anything there?

Hempy McNoodle

Memes aren't better or more advanced communication... There's no way to see them as anything but what they are: PROPAGANDA.

I don't think everyone has forgotten about discussion and discourse... TWO way communication.

Input.... Output....

Statement of position.... Clarification of opposing position....

Evidence for and against.... Science and people refusing science....

Memes don't have any stones. They can't back and forth. They are not even true half of the time... They're fucking propaganda.

Ever wonder what happened to actual discourse? Memes.

Fuck the dumb shit and discuss.

What reason do Trump Humpers have to get behind a civil war?

Propaganda can be spoken words, written words, pictures, art, photos, film, pretty much anything. So, not sure what your point is. Hempy has made his position on things quite clear including unsettled posiitions, throughout this thread and others. Hempy has invited open discourse from the beginning. Hempy cannot always respond immediately, but does the best he can.

When you ask, "what reason do Trump Humpers have to get behind a civil war?," you are asking a question with a false premise. MAGA wants positive results for our country and by extension, humanity. It is the Deep State that is Hungry for not only civil war in the US and elsewhere, but simultaneously, they want a third world war. They want the population reduced (see Georgia Guidestones). This is what the jab is for. The only people forcing anyone to do anything is the Deep State and its supporters and sympathizers.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
No false premise. You need to open your eyes and talk to your fellow Trump supporters.

Does the deep state get to carry on when Russia or China is running the government?

I can't see the motivation for weakening a nation and throwing it into world war...

Do you?

Or should I ask "What does the internet tell you to believe?"

Hempy McNoodle

Hempy posts some completely ambiguous anti science meme with nothing besides one post without any context... AND IT GETS A LIKE!!!

Even without Q there's something else wrong with an entire brainwashed lot of people.

Don't you guys ever question why (or even better: if) you believe what you say you do?

Remember that the Nazis did a lot of stuff that they didn't want to take personal responsibility for...

I'm just asking for any explanation for following some pompous asshole that was too scared for war into war because he needs to believe a lie.

Fox News is freaking out about Biden appearing on television with Marine Corps behind him like it's something horrible and continue to discuss it at length.

People please understand that the entire world is watching.

Now, after some consideration, please state reason towards war on ourselves PLEASE.
Not sure exactly what meme you are speaking of, but it probably was not ant-science, but 'anti-pseudoscience.' Hempy is a huge fan and advocate for science and that is one of his main motivators.

Hempy McNoodle

I'm just asking for any explanation for following some pompous asshole that was too scared for war into war because he needs to believe a lie.
What makes you so certain that he wasn't in the military as a special operator since the early 1960s when he graduated a very elite military academy. I mean, he did rise to the highest rank in the military. So it is a bit of a mute point. Also, he did not start any wars except the one that needed to be waged (against the Deep State and Neo-Nazis). So, it seems like you are making the point that is made against all presidents who did not serve (which is most of them, following JFK). The thing is that that is a awesome point to make when they start a bullshit war and send our troops to fight and die. But, Trump is a peacemaker President. So, again what is your point? Is that it? It's not very moving and not impressive. You can see that Trump has the respect of the troops and military. Biden (who did not serve) is force firing them and not respecting their religious objections to the experimental, ineffective, and dangerous gene therapy injections.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Propaganda can be spoken words, written words, pictures, art, photos, film, pretty much anything. So, not sure what your point is. Hempy has made his position on things quite clear including unsettled posiitions, throughout this thread and others. Hempy has invited open discourse from the beginning. Hempy cannot always respond immediately, but does the best he can.

When you ask, "what reason do Trump Humpers have to get behind a civil war?," you are asking a question with a false premise. MAGA wants positive results for our country and by extension, humanity. It is the Deep State that is Hungry for not only civil war in the US and elsewhere, but simultaneously, they want a third world war. They want the population reduced (see Georgia Guidestones). This is what the jab is for. The only people forcing anyone to do anything is the Deep State and its supporters and sympathizers.
That's why Trump says; we have the bikers, the police the bla bla bla

Hempy McNoodle

It just seems like Hansel and Gretel holding hands skipping into the witch's hut and they're flipping you off telling you that something can't meme and you're stupid for trying to stop people from getting sick.
Um, it was the maskers and the vaxxers who were hostile towards people who wanted to be left alone and who knew much more that them about infectious disease particularly respiratory infections. I've shown the studies on the negative health effects of masking for instance (from 2005). I don't recall you acknowledging the science, in that case. But, yes! Let's talk about it!

Hempy McNoodle

Yes, that pretty well sums it up.

No cognitive dissonance among them... nope...
Aren't you the one saying that you can't wait to start murdering your neighbors and you hope your son beats people up who have different takes on things. Didn't you just recently tell us all a story about how you pick up hitchhikers and decide whether or not to murder them? Wasn't that you mouse eater?