What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Hempy McNoodle

"She said figures from Statistics Canada have shown a sharp rise in hate crimes towards people from the 2SLGBTQI+ communities."

I wonder what egg-zaktlee constitutes a 'hate crime towards people from the 2SLGBTQI+ communities.'
"Misgendering" someone?

Seems like everyone is included in that community except for heterosexuals. At what point is it considered a 'hate group?'

Why are 'bi-sexuals' tolerated? Are there only two genders? Shouldn't bi-sexuals be canceled and replaced with 'pansexual?'

Why are gays and lesbians tolerated by the trans communities? Lesbians, generally, don't want to have sexual relationships with women who have penises, so aren't they just as bad as straight men? Why? / Why not?

med4u

Veteran
All for naught..

Anne Weismann, a lawyer who represented watchdog groups that have sued Trump over violations of the Presidential Records Act, told CBS News that the former president "clearly violated" the Presidential Records Act in "multiple ways," including by ripping up records.

But "the real problem is there's absolutely no enforcement mechanism in the Presidential Record Act and there's no administrative enforcement provision," she said
It’s not likely President Donald Trump could be prosecuted for a violation of the Presidential Records Act, presidential historian Craig Shirley told The Daily Signal in an interview.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
while disabled Canadians are still forced to live in poverty because of how they were born.
  • Persons on BC disability assistance receive $375 a month for shelter. The average monthly rent in BC is over $2000.
  • The monthly Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB), based on a minimum standard of living, was $2000, much more than the $1358 monthly provincial disability rate for a single person.

• Despite these minuscule disability rates, disabled persons actually have higher living costs than non-disabled persons

On top of this disabled in BC must look forward to tooth loss or poor dental care. I'm not sure what the annual allotment is presently but 4 years ago it was $1000 (increased from $500 after they were forced to increase it as part a class action lawsuit settlement re; an unrelated issue) however that amount can only be used for specific procedures with a cap on expenditures. For example a dentist can only charge $X.00 for a filling, even though a proper filling using quality materials costs $X5.00. Anything not used in the $1000 can only be rolled over to the next year. After that it is lost. A disabled person cannot save up these amounts over the years to get something like an implant.

If getting a specialty mobility device or other aid, a disabled person must use a government approved occupational or physical therapist to choose the device and it must be purchased from a government approved distributor and only government approved brands and models may be purchased. This system has been corrupted to the nines with therapist, distributor, (lawmaker?) and civil servant kickbacks.

The disabled person may find a much better wheelchair for less money but will be forced to accept an inferior ill-fitted chair at the sanctioned distributor. This is happening all over Canada and the USA.

I once bought a used power wheelchair outside Seattle. The owner/user had died and his nurse was disposing of his equipment. I paid $1500 and she gave me the original invoice and literature. It had been paid for by the government 2 years prior. The amount paid; $23,000.00. I could have purchased a superior brand and model new for $7,000.00.

I'm glad the LG.... community is getting their fair due.

Last edited:

Hempy McNoodle

Seems like everyone is included in that community except for heterosexuals. At what point is it considered a 'hate group?'

Why are 'bi-sexuals' tolerated? Are there only two genders? Shouldn't bi-sexuals be canceled and replaced with 'pansexual?'

Why are gays and lesbians tolerated by the trans communities? Lesbians, generally, don't want to have sexual relationships with women who have penises, so aren't they just as bad as straight men? Why? / Why not?
A house, divided, cannot stand.

Hempy McNoodle

Once again, Jericho Mile has edited one of Hempy McNoodle's GREAT quotes^

People who suffer from Trump Derangement Syndrome or Hempy Derangement Syndrome (HDS) tend to show a low inclination for creativity and a high propensity for destructive behaviors.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
"She said figures from Statistics Canada have shown a sharp rise in hate crimes towards people from the 2SLGBTQI+ communities."

I wonder what egg-zaktlee constitutes a 'hate crime towards people from the 2SLGBTQI+ communities.'
"Misgendering" someone?

a criminal offence committed against a person or property that is based solely upon the victim's race, religion, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender or disability

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Misgendering isn't a crime in and of itself.

Repeatedly harassing someone by misgendering is.

Is that something you are concerned about because you intend on committing the action and would like to weigh the penalty?

Are you doing that thing where you just ask questions but try to make a point without making one?

Is Canadian law part of the Great Awakening?

Hempy McNoodle

Misgendering isn't a crime in and of itself.

Repeatedly harassing someone by misgendering is.

Is that something you are concerned about because you intend on committing the action and would like to weigh the penalty?

Are you doing that thing where you just ask questions but try to make a point without making one?

Is Canadian law part of the Great Awakening?
No, I mention it because the piece of shit dicktator of Canada just gave everyone's money too this minority group based on false pretenses. The Canadian deep state wants people to think that LGBTQI+2LFWs are being beaten or lynched and need protection. Instead, it is a bunch of BS supremacy.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
This far into the Great Awakening I have learned that a portion of the Trump-humper crowd believe Q is somehow in possession of a crystal ball or something.

I've seen that their paranoia has been corraled into passionate support for Trump, but it appears in hatefully divisive words and attitudes.

I don't see an "awakening" as much as I see a club that is looking for members, and, barring that, at the very least disseminating propaganda supporting such a club.

If narrow minded exclusion and judgemental hatred are key tenets of the club then it only appeals to people who see things in terms of supremacy.

There's a lot of other ways to look at things.

My best advice is to look without hatred at people who are asking for respect.

It doesn't make you less of a person to accept others.

It doesn't make you less of a person to love people you don't understand.

"Awakening" doesn't seem very consistent with the definition from my perspective.

Waking up would look more like realizing that Trump is taking people for a ride as much as any politician.

Waking up would look more like realizing that revolution would get us further than civil war.

This appears to be more of a "Drink This Kool Aid" thread.

Does Q have a scheduled time for this bullshit newsflash?

Hempy McNoodle

Correction to an earlier post: Hitler's Reichstag speech was on January 30, 1939, not September 1, 1939.

*There has been an increase in intentionally created 'bait and discredit' memes by people who hate the truth tellers. That said, Hempy should have been more careful and verified this first.

Hempy McNoodle

This far into the Great Awakening I have learned that a portion of the Trump-humper crowd believe Q is somehow in possession of a crystal ball or something.

I've seen that their paranoia has been corraled into passionate support for Trump, but it appears in hatefully divisive words and attitudes.

I don't see an "awakening" as much as I see a club that is looking for members, and, barring that, at the very least disseminating propaganda supporting such a club.

If narrow minded exclusion and judgemental hatred are key tenets of the club then it only appeals to people who see things in terms of supremacy.

There's a lot of other ways to look at things.

My best advice is to look without hatred at people who are asking for respect.

It doesn't make you less of a person to accept others.

It doesn't make you less of a person to love people you don't understand.

"Awakening" doesn't seem very consistent with the definition from my perspective.

Waking up would look more like realizing that Trump is taking people for a ride as much as any politician.

Waking up would look more like realizing that revolution would get us further than civil war.

This appears to be more of a "Drink This Kool Aid" thread.

Does Q have a scheduled time for this bullshit newsflash?
Hempy doesn't hate anybody and welcomes all. Same for MAGA, Q, and Trump for the most part. I always use people's preferred pronouns and have had my fair share of LGBTQ friends. Hempy loves them all and they are all more than welcome in America. But, I don't respect those who attempt to socially engineer our society through subversion, coercion, or any other covert means to spread an agenda. (Except in the case of a proper counter-insurgency operation)

You do know that Richard Grenell is gay, right. He's fucking awesome! You know Hillary and Barak we're opposed to gay marriage, right. Trump has never been anti-gay or anti-gay marriage.

I'm against Canada giving the people's money to people who don't deserve it. What would be nice to see would be the Canadian LGBTQ+++ community reject the money. But, I don't think they will. It is a particularly selfish and narcissistic community (sorry to generalize, but this is something that I will critique them on, as a community).