What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

e62n1KxY9XzG.jpeg
58jeVyogfrLj.jpeg
R0quauWtYMkl.jpeg

moose eater

Are you suggesting a member of the US military would bear arms against a citizen?
Perhaps even kill family members or friends?
Or the local law enforcement (the ones being defunded ,persecuted and assaulted from the left) will fight to
Squelch any upheavals?
Also please provide citation to your numbers...without which your content
Becomes void of any factual basis
You weren't alive to see the Nat'l Guard in Detroit and Watts in the 60s, were you...

And in an illegitimate uprising such as that which took place on J6, personally I wouldn't hesitate for much longer than a couple seconds to properly sort out targets. It's always good to clarify what one is squeezing at.

med4u

Veteran
You weren't alive to see the Nat'l Guard in Detroit and Watts in the 60s, were you...

And in an illegitimate uprising such as that which took place on J6, personally I wouldn't hesitate for much longer than a couple seconds to properly sort out targets. It's always good to clarify what one is squeezing at.
Sure was....everyone's a hero when they ain't gettin shot back at...13 million registered guns sold in the last 2 yrs...
70% of Republicans believe the election was stolen...75 million Republican voters
Voted for trump in 2020...
Maybe 800k reservist in all the US...45% of them are repub...I know which side I want to be on..you?

texasjack

Veteran
Don't worry. Civil War is not gonna happen. But, of it does then Q was bullshit.

I hope not ...but if it does no biggie its about time.

"What country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is it’s natural manure."
Thomas Jefferson

I figured i would be dead by now anyway. I been awake for many yrs & i dont vote b\c its all been rigged decades ago.

1661811549826.png

I thought Killary would be elected and i would be bumped off fighting the NWO. I figured Trump was just somebody they thru in there like Ross Perot to muddy the water. Wasnt till his last year in did i change my mind and start believing we had a chance.

I hope Q is the real deal....who knows for sure?

Three Berries

You mean like; whatabout Hilary's emails? whatabout Hunter's laptop, etc, etc?. whatabout Epstein? - Q is nothing but
Criminal activity is not an excuse. And that all comes out around October with Durham. The extent of the Crimes against Humanity offer no room for excuses.

Some must either be ignorant of them or willing complicit. Best to be ignorant if that's the case.

Three Berries

We have a chastening period of death and disability to get through, as well as economic collapse and cultural implosion. There is a necessary purgative period to cleanse ourselves of our spiritual and cultural toxins. However painful, it is a price worth paying to restore equality under the rule of law. It also acts as prophylaxis against recurrence of this kind of infiltration and subversion.

Stolen elections are just a cover for hijacked legal systems, which are then used to rob and enslave us. This is not about picking a better politician, but it is the end of politics and the power of the legislative class has over us plebs. We must demand our innate rights back from the frauds and thieves, so politics is made irrelevant. By tightly limiting the power of the elected (via constitutional rights) we also minimise the negative consequences of fraud.

Elections have consequences. Stolen elections have big consequences. Exposed stolen elections have absolutely enormous consequences. The English constitution and its Common Law are a template for all to regain their birthright freedom, and overthrow these tyrants installed via rigged elections.

Three Berries

audiohi

Veteran
My prediction is

Trump will serve out 2 years of the Biden Disaster being sworn in sometime around Jan 2023 and then the be reelected in 2024. . Be the first US 10 year president.

Don't be putting a lot of faith on Lindsey. He doesn't carry much weight anymore and is on the outs.

cool story

texasjack

Veteran
bring on the riots. those red hats/confederate flag patches will be easy to see through a scope...morons. :muahaha:

No scopes needed...close quarter w red dots and riot shotguns. All rules of war chunked out the window no quarter expected or given.. LOL.

In Texas we be playing The Deguello

The Degüello (Spanish: El toque a degüello) is a bugle call, notable in the US for its use as a march by Mexican Army buglers during the 1836 Siege and Battle of the Alamo[1] to signal that the defenders of the garrison would receive no quarter by the attacking Mexican Army under General Antonio López de Santa Anna. The Degüello was introduced to the Americas by the Spanish armies and was later adopted by the patriot armies fighting against them during the Spanish American wars of independence. It was also widely used by Simon Bolivar's armies, notably during the Battle of Junin[2] and the Battle of Ayacucho.[3]

"Degüello" is a Spanish noun from the verb "degollar", to describe the action of throat-cutting. More figuratively, it means "give no quarter."[1] It "signifies the act of beheading or throat-cutting