What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

Mike Lindell...

Last edited:

Blue Rhino

If you reread what I wrote, you may discover I did not state nor imply anything which you seem to be saying.
You quite specifically decided to blame Trump for the racial problem in America right now.
I did not defend or put forward a democrat as being better. The only thing is that maybe a little less scary.
More racist and clearly suffering from dementia, but less scary, mmmkay.
Just wondering; did those 'consequences' take place post election?
Uh, they're still happening. The for-profit prison system still exists. Crack is still separate from powder. Black people are still getting stiffer sentences than White people for the same kind of crime.
In fact there's a recent example of it. A white woman was convicted of human trafficking and got 20 years. Meanwhile a Black man guilty of the same crime in an entirely separate human trafficking case received quite a bit more than 20 years. Sorry I don't remember their names but unequal treatment between Black and White criminals is still happening in Biden's America.

Hempy McNoodle

'Teflon' Don...:rasta:

ObcgiVHfmPe8.jpeg

Hempy McNoodle

You quite specifically decided to blame Trump for the racial problem in America right now.

Uh, they're still happening. The for-profit prison system still exists. Crack is still separate from powder. Black people are still getting stiffer sentences than White people for the same kind of crime.
In fact there's a recent example of it. A white woman was convicted of human trafficking and got 20 years. Meanwhile a Black man guilty of the same crime in an entirely separate human trafficking case received quite a bit more than 20 years. Sorry I don't remember their names but unequal treatment between Black and White criminals is still happening in Biden's America.
I think I recall that Donald Trump ended the crack cocaine sentencing disparity...:chin:

Hempy McNoodle

Statement by Anthony S. Fauci, M.D.​

August 22, 2022

I am announcing today that I will be stepping down from the positions of Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) and Chief of the NIAID Laboratory of Immunoregulation, as well as the position of Chief Medical Advisor to President Joe Biden. I will be leaving these positions in December of this year to pursue the next chapter of my career.
It has been the honor of a lifetime to have led the NIAID, an extraordinary institution, for so many years and through so many scientific and public health challenges. I am very proud of our many accomplishments. I have worked with – and learned from – countless talented and dedicated people in my own laboratory, at NIAID, at NIH and beyond. To them I express my abiding respect and gratitude.
Over the past 38 years as NIAID Director, I have had the enormous privilege of serving under and advising seven Presidents of the United States, beginning with President Ronald Reagan, on newly emerging and re-emerging infectious disease threats including HIV/AIDS, West Nile virus, the anthrax attacks, pandemic influenza, various bird influenza threats, Ebola and Zika, among others, and, of course, most recently the COVID-19 pandemic. I am particularly proud to have served as the Chief Medical Advisor to President Joe Biden since the very first day of his administration.
While I am moving on from my current positions, I am not retiring. After more than 50 years of government service, I plan to pursue the next phase of my career while I still have so much energy and passion for my field. I want to use what I have learned as NIAID Director to continue to advance science and public health and to inspire and mentor the next generation of scientific leaders as they help prepare the world to face future infectious disease threats.
Over the coming months, I will continue to put my full effort, passion and commitment into my current responsibilities, as well as help prepare the Institute for a leadership transition. NIH is served by some of the most talented scientists in the world, and I have no doubt that I am leaving this work in very capable hands.
Thanks to the power of science and investments in research and innovation, the world has been able to fight deadly diseases and help save lives around the globe. I am proud to have been part of this important work and look forward to helping to continue to do so in the future.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I agree that those things are still occurring. I never said otherwise. I also certainly said nothing about Trump being racist (although I'm not saying he is not) As I suggested reread what I actually stated. [and by consequential I mean as consequence to being elected]

and just look at all the consequential racial related harm. Orange man ... scum of the earth...exemplary of true selfishness. Maybe in a balanced and moral world devoid of buying your way in and a minimal intelligence criteria, neither one would have a chance to gain office.

Hempy McNoodle

I agree that those things are still occurring. I never said otherwise. I also certainly said nothing about Trump being racist (although I'm not saying he is not) As I suggested reread what I actually stated. [and by consequential I mean as consequence to being elected]
The blame for the inflammation of racial tensions in the US and throughout much of the world should fall squarely at the feet of the Deep State, Fake news, and the Global Anti-Trump Coalition.