What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

I'm going to teach you a neat trick, Mr. independent researcher...

If you copy and paste the quote into your search engine of choice, you can easily find your answer on your own.

Now tell me why it even matters?

Don't you think trump should expose the FBI and their warrant?
It's funny how the folks who consistently post false disinformation are always falsely accusing Hempy of doing that which they are doing..

audiohi

Veteran
Hah! Hempy found your "source"... :biglaugh:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hempy turns to facebook.

After Mar-a-Lago search, Trump challenged to ‘release the warrant’​

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow...ch-trump-challenged-release-warrant-rcna42263

“Donald Trump, you have a copy of the warrant. It explains what they were looking for, what statutes they think were violated, and what judge signed off on that. Release the warrant. You called on [Barack] Obama to release the birth certificate and all sorts of nonsense. If you believe this is such an abuse, let us see the warrant and let us decide for ourselves.”

Hempy McNoodle

FZ0sQ48X0AEuyye.jpg
FZ0sQ5FXoAINgDH.jpg

Hempy McNoodle

"“There’s 30 agents there,” he recalled on Wednesday. “They told our lawyer…’You have to leave the property right now. Turn off all security cameras.'”

Eric Trump said that the FBI refused to give Trump’s lawyer, Christina Bobb, a copy of the search warrant but “showed it to her from about 10 feet away,” DailyMail.com reported. He also said he would be “thrilled” to find out if there was a valid reason for the search."

audiohi

Veteran
"“There’s 30 agents there,” he recalled on Wednesday. “They told our lawyer…’You have to leave the property right now. Turn off all security cameras.'”

Eric Trump said that the FBI refused to give Trump’s lawyer, Christina Bobb, a copy of the search warrant but “showed it to her from about 10 feet away,” DailyMail.com reported. He also said he would be “thrilled” to find out if there was a valid reason for the search."

Did trump’s lawyer, Christina Bobb, say that?

Just eric, huh?

audiohi

Veteran
Everybody but Rachel Maddow...
(Your "source")
You asked for the source of the quote, but still choose to pay no attention to it...

"my source" of the quote was Neal Katyal, the former acting solicitor general in the Obama administration.

deliberate false disinformation by hempy

It's funny how the folks who consistently post false disinformation are always falsely accusing Hempy of doing that which they are doing..
:rolleyes:

Everybody but Rachel Maddow...
(Your "source")
FAKENEWS!

Why don't you want to say where the quote is from?

I'll wait for you to quote trumps lawyer saying it.

moose eater

Buckle up! It's showtime!

" Kash Patel, a former top Trump administration official, told Breitbart News on Wednesday that a report claiming classified materials were found at Mar-a-Lago is misleading and that the documents were actually already declassified by then-President Donald Trump, but the classification markings had not been updated.

“Trump declassified whole sets of materials in anticipation of leaving government that he thought the American public should have the right to read themselves,” Patel told Breitbart News in a phone interview. "
Should have a right to read themselvers? Which is why DJT chose to stash them at his place? because all of America would have access there?

What a pile of shit.

I hear Al Capone claimed to have paid all of his taxes, too.

Three Berries

You asked for the source of the quote, but still choose to pay no attention to it...

"my source" of the quote was Neal Katyal, the former acting solicitor general in the Obama administration.

deliberate false disinformation by hempy

:rolleyes:

I'll wait for you to quote trumps lawyer saying it.
LOL a GOTCHA. It's all you got.....

Pede Joe will lead the way for the end of the DNC.

BTW did you see they are trying to lower the age of sexual consent to 14 so they aren't so many pedos?

audiohi

Veteran

Latest posts

Latest posts