What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

EAN3e2sm9GDz.jpeg

Hempy McNoodle

NYT 'puff piece' on Ray Epps:

Beware of Deep State disinformation campaigns such as this one:

audiohi

Veteran

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Did you know that there was no cellular signals or wifi at the capitol on Jan 6th? It was cut off by the police (or another security force). So, some people had the doors opened for them and they were invited in and not told that they were trespassing. Many people had no idea anything unusual was happening. It was a set up.

Ask yourself: "Why was it a setup?"
..."Set up by who?"
That must be why they were reading out tweets from dumass donald.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Compliments of Gry

"He and a partner were going to build “millions of houses” for poor people in the developing world. They built virtually no units, left investors high and dry, and sued creditors rather than pay them."
Who would do such a thing, you ask? Why a Trump of course...a Junior, Elephant murdering one.

Hempy McNoodle

Compliments of Gry

"He and a partner were going to build “millions of houses” for poor people in the developing world. They built virtually no units, left investors high and dry, and sued creditors rather than pay them."
Who would do such a thing, you ask? Why a Trump of course...a Junior, Elephant murdering one.

Seems very one-sided. I'd like to see what Don Jr has to say in his defense. It says he did not respond to requests for comment. Sometimes bad fakenews "journalists" will intentionally not allow enough time for a person to respond and may even leave out other public responses in order to suit their narrative. I don't know if that is the case here or not. Would be good to get answers from Don Jr. But, all in all, a noble idea. I guess the wind turbines didn't work, huh? Weird...

Latest posts

Latest posts