What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

89% of Black teens in the nineties said that racism was not a big problem... What changed? And why?

Hempy would argue that 2005-2010 was the period of 'best race relations' in the US.

Then came the psy-ops (high-profile 'on camera' killings of unarmed black men)...

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Seems very one-sided. I'd like to see what Don Jr has to say in his defense. It says he did not respond to requests for comment. Sometimes bad fakenews "journalists" will intentionally not allow enough time for a person to respond and may even leave out other public responses in order to suit their narrative. I don't know if that is the case here or not. Would be good to get answers from Don Jr. But, all in all, a noble idea. I guess the wind turbines didn't work, huh? Weird...
1659092050934.jpeg

med4u

Veteran
"Build that wall" "Build that wall"
Pathetic dems swinging from Trumps nuts,again lol

"Not one more foot of that wall"~Biden

Biden admin quietly approves construction of U.S.-Mexico border wall near Yuma, Arizona

Hempy McNoodle

"Build that wall" "Build that wall"
Pathetic dems swinging from Trumps nuts,again lol

"Not one more foot of that wall"~Biden

Biden admin quietly approves construction of U.S.-Mexico border wall near Yuma, Arizona

It makes me wonder if the Department of Homeland Security (under COG) made the decision and Biden simply has to go along with it to maintain the appearance that he has authority.

I'm sure the FakeNews "journalists" won't be asking his admin any pesky questions about it...

Hempy McNoodle

“They thought they could make President Trump go away. He disrupted their big game, which was taking our tax money, laundering it, doing all kinds of stuff that wasn’t helping the American people, nor was it helping America - and they stole that election… he’s gonna come back…They’re scared to death. They’re losing their grip on power. Thank God.”
-Kari Lake

Hempy McNoodle

Hempy McNoodle

buzzmobile

Veteran
Donald Trump 'Re-Truthed' a JFK quote about The incoming "storm"...

View attachment 18738331
Are you about that, @Hempy McNoodle ?

1659105914040.png

Why would you believe JFK said that?

Hempy McNoodle

Are you about that, @Hempy McNoodle ?

View attachment 18738356

Why would you believe JFK said that?
It could be mis-attributed. But, it also might not be. The point is that Donald Trump re-truthed it. He sees the storm coming!