What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

T0W2yMrQZ2em.png

Hempy McNoodle

Did you know that there was no cellular signals or wifi at the capitol on Jan 6th? It was cut off by the police (or another security force). So, some people had the doors opened for them and they were invited in and not told that they were trespassing. Many people had no idea anything unusual was happening. It was a set up.

Ask yourself: "Why was it a setup?"
..."Set up by who?"

Three Berries

Your blithering and blathering about "voter fraud" is absolutely pointless.

There was no "widespread" voter fraud. Time to to come terms with what Billy Barr said about it.

It's like claiming a restaurant put onions in your food when they never did. Then complaining non stop how this restaurant should stop serving onions to people when they don't want any.

I know it's hard for you to comprehend how a senile old fool like Biden could beat Trump. After all Trump had huge rallies and Biden could hardly get a gathering. Trump voters are like the fans in the stands at pro sporting events who paint their faces, bring signs, and yell loudly. They seem like there are many but really they are out numbered.

People wanted a fool over an asshole.
Are you a Trump voter? What you describe is not the Trump voters around me. And we are nearly 100% MAGA, er UltraMAGA now.. All you do is regurgitate the Left Wing MSM vomit. But it is being exposed and it's gonna be a hot summer.

Are you even sure the pResident is actually Biden and not an actor?

buzzmobile

Veteran
Did you know that there was no cellular signals or wifi at the capitol on Jan 6th? It was cut off by the police (or another security force). So, some people had the doors opened for them and they were invited in and not told that they were trespassing. Many people had no idea anything unusual was happening. It was a set up.

Ask yourself: "Why was it a setup?"
..."Set up by who?"
I'll ask you this question, @Hempy McNoodle . Did you even look at the link?

Latest posts

Latest posts