What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Three Berries

Nothing more pathetic than to think Biden got the most votes in history. Or to still believe the Mueller Russian Hoax narrative.

They say 4-6% are irredeemable. Much like the Japanese soldiers holed up in caves for 50 years.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@Three Berries When you say 'Lib MSM' who do you imagine you are speaking to? As if almost all media supposedly giving us news is not giant MSM with agenda. I find Al Jazeera to be refreshingly straight forward as well as a news corporation from India, whose name escapes me at present.

What do you consider a reliable and honest source of news? Hopefully not but most likely the propaganda laden sources which Hempy oft quotes, like Tucker for one, rumble, others I can't presently name off the top of my head; all equally as bad as CNN and almost as bad as FOX.

So who are these members you address when you say 'your Lib MSM'? It seems this is a repeated type of phrase emitted from the Q and Trump indoctrinated crowd, as if only they are privy to the deception perpetuated by media outlets even at the behest of the government and military. This has been going on for many years and was at a high pitch during WW2. When dozens of US ships were being sunk off the east coast, the public remained oblivious, etc. etc. etc. Many have been awake to this concerted propaganda since, especially 'Libs'.

It is mostly the lard eating, red hat wearing, goofy gun show offs who are bamboozled by bullshit; e.g. merrily cheering at Trump rallies when he tells them the fake news media won't film the audience, 'you can tell when the red lights go off on their cameras they aren't recording anymore'; they don't want to show the size and reaction of the crowd'. Meanwhile they are filming the audience. Mesmerized by a moron with a certain tact for that singular talent.

Russian hoax;
In its entirety the investigation was a joke, however it was quite obvious the little Donny Jr was tripping over himself in his clumsy attempts to garner Russian assistance for the campaign; e.g. dirt on Hilary. This was evident for all as Trump Sr personally dictated the cover up statement for his little boy.
Also dubious is Trump's close association with the 2 Russian diplomats.

1658588995696.png

Absolem

Nothing more pathetic than to think Biden got the most votes in history. Or to still believe the Mueller Russian Hoax narrative.

They say 4-6% are irredeemable. Much like the Japanese soldiers holed up in caves for 50 years.

Perfect example of a Trump supporter who still thinks they are going to overturn the 2020 election after being bitch slapped in the courts over Trump's false election fraud claims. Even the Trump appointed judges stomped him down.

Stay in the foxhole berry. The 2020 election war is still going on in your mind. Just send Trump more money for the cause.

buzzmobile

Veteran
Isn't Wisconsin decertifying? :rasta:
Keep us posted on the developments.

A top Wisconsin lawmaker says former President Donald Trump called him within the past week in yet another bid to decertify President Joe Biden's 2020 win in the state.

Assembly Speaker Robin Vos (R) told a local news outlet that this most recent conversation happened after the Wisconsin Supreme Court ruling that cracked down on the use of ballot drop boxes.

"It’s very consistent," Vos said told UPFRONT. "He makes his case, which I respect. He would like us to do something different in Wisconsin. I explained it's not allowed under the Constitution. He has a different opinion, and then he put out the tweet. So that’s it."