• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

:chin:

Screenshot (183).png

Nope. Not even one.
Weird...

M

member 505892

delta9nxs: "these are simple, non-threatening questions to help me understand your position in life and why you do this type of posting.

what are you personally getting from this type of engagement? do you find it gratifying or stimulating? do you think you are performing a public service?"

Hempy McNoodle: Basically, I have a high IQ

1654920350539.png

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
delta9nxs: "hey mr mcnoodle, do you grow weed? if so, do you have any pics anywhere? i would like to see what kind of plants you grow. almost everyone on icmag grows and has pics from time to time. for some reason, i can't find any of yours."

Hempy McNoodle: Growing weed is one of my favorite things to do. I have pics throughout this thread, but most pics are in the landrace threads. The 'Snow High's Double Acapulco Gold' thread is one of my latest. I just harvested an experimental crop. I think there is a thread about that one too (could use an update). And, I'm ready to start my next crop. I grow in my closet with a minimalistic setup. Because of Biden's energy crisis, I won't be growing anything too special because I don't want to lose rare seeds to rolling blackouts. So, I'm going to do some freebies (all feminized). 1 Critical Widow, 1 Critical Purple Kush, and 1 C99.

View attachment 18720823
THE GREAT AWAKENING - Growing Revolution
Let's turn this thread into something to be awake about - huh
I've got a closet grow also Hempy. First I've got mother plants outside but supplemented with light so they do not flower;

1654980832647.jpeg

1654980865525.jpeg

Then I take cuttings; The 2 varieties here are Panama Landrace and Jalisco Landrace (in front - surprisingly Indica looking)

1654981081371.jpeg

They are rooted in toilet paper halved rolls filled with homemade compost. This time Panama rooted first in 9 days

1654981295678.jpeg

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
THE GREAT AWAKENING - Growing Revolution
Let's turn this thread into something to be awake about - huh
I've got a closet grow also Hempy. First I've got mother plants outside but supplemented with light so they do not flower;

View attachment 18721430

View attachment 18721431

Then I take cuttings; The 2 varieties here are Panama Landrace and Jalisco Landrace (in front - surprisingly Indica looking)

View attachment 18721432

They are rooted in toilet paper halved rolls filled with homemade compost. This time Panama rooted first in 9 days

View attachment 18721433

Then they are transplanted using my homemade soil - everything is 100% uber-organic around here

1654981534687.jpeg

1654981566444.jpeg

Then put into the closet nursery to begin hardening off

1654981649148.jpeg

and then either go to replace the mother stock, into my vertical garden for instant flowers; well fast anyway or into the gardens of the saints for full plant harvest

1654981802719.jpeg

Hempy McNoodle

Nice, Microbeman! I wish I had the space you have. I was going to head to the grow shop today to grab 3 ten gallon fabric pots, but didn't end up making it. Will have to go next week. Eager to start my next grow! Once they germinate, I'm going to plant them directly into the ten gallon fabric pots full of 707 mix. I'll probably let them veg for 2-3 months.

buzzmobile

Veteran

Hempy McNoodle

Well, I'm shocked...

qeIQpli32RLi.png

Last edited:

Hempy McNoodle

Is Kash Patel one of Q? He has certainly been trolling the media and normies. Is Q out of the Qloset? Why are the media silent? Where are the anti QAnon articles about it? Kash has basically been hinting that he is Q for months now. And he likely is Q. Why aren't the people who think Ron Watkins is Q interested in this? Because it proves that Q is legitimate?

PJtJ8C484hBB.jpeg

Hempy McNoodle

and the photo with the nazi tatoo is a photoshop job. even if it isn't we have more nazi's in the US than does ukraine.
Well, you may be correct about there being more nazis in the US. They are the Deep State and they are the reason I created this thread. They are the ones who support Ukraine.

Not photo shopped.

Latest posts

Latest posts