• Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

qHp5yIb1Y5gw.png

buzzmobile

Veteran
Things are getting interesting...

Many people don't trust Barr. I've liked him for some time now. So, for now, my take is that he is either committed to the Deep State or he is playing a roll for optics as he is publicly accusing Hillary Clinton of sedition. So, if he comes out against Trump on election fraud, it could be insignificant because he has little involvement in that matter anyway (could be why he left the administration for the holidays a few weeks early. And, for optics will make things appear less partisan. If that is the case, it is not what Hempy prefers, but 'oh well.'

Time will tell. I find it all very interesting...
Can you say cognitive dissonance?

Three Berries

I don't think there really is any recourse to rectify the election under current US law. Too late to decertify. What really needs proved is how this is done and how long it has been going on.

And the reality is if those elections are engineered then all the law put in place is void. 50 years or more.

So when they say it's going to be biblical and tearing the whole thing down, that's exactly what needs to happen.

Last edited:
M

member 505892

That's how they cheat. They use your name and vote for you. Most states, if you work at it can trace a vote back to a name. But that does not necessarily mean it's legitimate vote. It's been going on for decades but it's really fine tuned now.
What are you talking about??

Hempy was asking if i voted in his poll.... i'm not American. You're paranoid....

Latest posts

Latest posts