• Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Three Berries

Are we done yet.jpg

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
yes, i've done some reading on the subject. this is one of them.

interesting article from a highly respected source.

by the way, here's a pic of one of my plants. this a sativa dominant cross between the Arcata Trainwreck and S.A.G.E., a.k.a. Sativa Afghani Genetic Equilibrium, 3 plus here. one light. notice the one stem.

Attachments

• image_419039.jpg
    image_419039.jpg
    245.7 KB · Views: 24
  • image_417234.jpg
    image_417234.jpg
    197.4 KB · Views: 24

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
great! thank you very much! i looked up your threads and so now we have something in common.

back in the mid-60's in the bay area it was mostly crappy mexican brickweed but once in a while we would get our hands on some great sativas. they were mostly seeded tops but not compressed into bricks. panama red and colombian gold. some nice weed from michoacan too.

the trippiest smoke i've ever had was from an old rasta in st croix. he told me he went to africa for the seeds. this was about 1990-91.

thank for filling me in on your situation. i understand you better now.
Too bad you seem to have missed Oaxacan spears - blows away all that you listed.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
delta9nxs: "also, if you don't mind being honest with me, are you a qanon believer?"

Hempy McNoodle: Do you mean, "Do I think Q is legit?" Yes. You know there is no "QAnon" though, right? Curious why you are not asking me about Q, but QAnon. Do you know what Q is? Have you read Q posts? If so, how many, roughly?
Q followers do so with a religious ferver - fever? They attribute supernatural powers of clairvoyance to this/these clown posters as they attach convoluted - contorted? meanings to some 2 or 3 year old post through numbers associated wirh dates, etc.
In the trash heap out front of my house I noticed a box printed with Q2 - woa; what could be the meaning? Was this predicted? Am I the messiah? I tried to take a photo but the camera would not focus on the Q2 - double woa and maybe wow or even BOOM.

Hempy McNoodle

yes, i've done some reading on the subject. this is one of them.

interesting article from a highly respected source.

by the way, here's a pic of one of my plants. this a sativa dominant cross between the Arcata Trainwreck and S.A.G.E., a.k.a. Sativa Afghani Genetic Equilibrium, 3 plus here. one light. notice the one stem.
Very nice plant!

The Atlantic is not respected by truthers. I could not read the article because it is behind a paywall, but, just the opening of the article which was shown in the link says "American conspiracy theories are entering a dangerous new phase." And the fact that the article has cliche 'conspiracy theorist' illustrations as wall paper tells me that this is typical Deep State bullshit. They wont ever inform you of the logical proofs contained in Q's posts.

Look at the general bias and double standards of mainstream media. The left is who is being radicalized towards violence and outlets like The Atlantic will absolutely not do a piece on that issue. Will they write an article about the dangers of the Biden admin encouraging illegal protests in front of Kavenaugh's house which led to an assassination attempt based on lies and defamation and this all following Chuck Schumer's illegal public threats against Kavenaugh and Gorsuch. Note that Chuck Schumer is head of the intel commitee.

Hempy McNoodle

The WINNING continues...
Unstoppable.